part 8:an unexpected visitor

Start from the beginning

Rui's pov: "he must be really tired from crying huh well i guess it time to sleep im sleepy too"
_______________________________________

the next day 9:30am...

Tsukasa's pov: wakes up* checks the time*
"WAIT 9:30AM OH NO IM LATE FOR SCHOOL I GOTTA RUSH GOTTA RUSH WAIT I FORGIT IM AT RUI'S HOUSE!! OH NO I GOTTA GO HOME AND ALSO MAKE BREAKFAST FOR THE KIDS!!"

Rui: "whoa whoa Tsukasa calm down"

Tsukasa: "CALM DOWN RUI IT'S LITERALLY 9:30AM 9:30AM!! WE NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL FAST!!"

Rui: "haha what do you mean school did you forget the principal's announcement that the school will be on Holliday for a few weeks?"

Tsukasa: "o-oh w-wait they said that?"

Rui: "HAHAHAHA.. HAHAHAHA"

Tsukasa: "h-hey! w-why are.. you laughing?!?"

Rui: "n-no its just that HAHAHAHA.. T-the way you pfffttt the way you panic thinking that there's school today whahahahaha oh my god hahaha Tsukasa p-please h-help me hahahaha I can't stop l-laughing"

Tsukasa was embarrassed while Rui is still laughing and Tsukasa then bonked Rui on the head to make him stop laughing.

Rui: "H-Hey! ouch that hurts y'know!"

Tsukasa: "well that was the only way you'd stop laughing"

Rui: "w-wel-"

Tsukasa: "what? you said "Tsukasa please help me stop laughing" thats what you clearly said" he said while mocking Rui.

Rui: "but i did not say to hit me!"

Tsukasa: "well you're the one that needed help oh and btw i need to go quickly i need to prepare breakfast for my kids"

Rui: "w-wait tsukasa i prepared breakfast come eat here then you can go and prepare breakfast for your kids"

Tsukasa: "uhh sure! thank you Rui!"

Rui: "no problem!"

Rui and Tsukasa then ate together and after eating breakfast Rui decided that he would go to Tsukasa's house to visit the twins.
_______________________________________

at Tsukasa's house...

Len & Rin: "PAPA!"

They both rushed towards Tsukasa giving him a big hug.

Tsukasa: "hey kiddos how are you guys sorry i wasn't able to prepare breakfast for you guys"

Len: "oh don't worry dad uncle Toya has already prepared us breakfast"

Rin: "yeah and it was reallyyyy good"

Tsukasa: "well im happy to hear that and where is Toya now?"

Len: "he said he was gonna visit auntie Saki but it seems like he still haven't gone back so we decided that we would play video games"

Rin: "mhm and did you dad that i beated Len about 2 times already hehehe"

Len: "well that because you cheated! cheater!"

Rin: "no i did not!"

Len: "yes, You DID!"

Rin: "DID NOT!"

Tsukasa: "okay guys stop fighting pls"

the two stops fighting.

Tsukasa: "okay Len, Rin do you guys still remember Rui?"