Kileys Plan

Riley's POV

Lucas and I didn't speak for the rest of the weekend. I think he knew that he screwed up. He is sorry. Its only a matter of time before he comes and apologizes. The thing is, I'm not mad at him. Mostly because I know he didn't mean it. I know he is sorry. Lucas can be a jerk but he knows when he crosses a line.

When I get to school on Monday,Lucas quickly approaches me.

"Riley, I'm so so sorr-"

"I know." I smile.

He looks confused,"You're not...mad at me?"

"I was," I confess,"But then I knew you would apologize because I know you. You know you crossed a line."

"Wow Riley. You are amaz-"

"Hey Lucas," Kiley approaches,"I had fun Friday night."

"Shit." He murmurs under his breath.

"You slept with her. Didn't you?" I glare at him.

Before he can answer, Kiley jumps in,"Yeah he did. I guess he figured out that he didn't want a fugly bitch like you."

"Kiley!" Lucas yelled,"I didn't ask for your input! Don't talk to her like that. If anyone around here is a fugly bitch, it's you."

"But you slept with me!" She snapped.

He nods,"Yeah because I knew you'd give it up. You might as well get a tattoo down there that says OPEN FOR BUSINESS!"

She gasps and stalks away.

"Riley," he says," I'm sorr-"

"I know." I say,"But I really can't talk to you right now. "

I turn and walk away. I just can't believe he slept with her because I wouldn't sleep with him.

Kiley's POV

I can't believe Lucas just said that to me. Before Riley came back into his life, he and I were on a really good course. He was nice to me. Now, because of her, he can't stand me.
It's pretty clear what I have to do. Get Riley out of his life.

At lunch, I scan the area for that guy Riley used to hang out with. What's his name...Ryan! I see him hanging with Billy and John.

"Ryan!" I called him over.

He walks over to me and smiles,"What's up?"

"Look, I have a plan to get back at Riley. I need your help. You in?" I say.

An evil smirk rises to his face,"I'm in."

Ryan's POV

I meet Kiley during 5th period and we start planning out plot to bring Riley down. I've been mad at her ever since she started hanging with Lucas. She ditched me completely. What kind of bitch does that?

After about an hour of plotting we come up with the perfect plan. She will never see what hit her.

Lucas's POV

After 6th period, I walk to my locker and I find a note in it.

"Lucas, can't make tutoring tonight. Sorry-Riles."

Okay she's mad at me. But can I blame her?

When I walk to the gym, I see Riley talking to Olivia. She looks at me and smiles but then quickly looks away. Gym flies by and then I go home. Waiting for Riley to forgive me.

Riley's POV

When school ends, I walk to the library and sit in Me and Lucas's usual tutoring spot. I open up my book and wait for him to walk out the door.

10 minutes go by and no Lucas.

30 minutes go by and no Lucas.

45 minutes.

1 hour.

1 and 1/2 hours.

No Lucas.

Why did he not show? I tried texting him, but no reply. He knows we have tutoring. I may be mad at him but he still needs help in math and I wouldn't let his grades suffer.

Tired of waiting, I go home, tired and disappointed.

Lucas's POV

I get home and lay down on my bed. I check my pockets for my phone but I can't find it. It's not in my bag or anything. I must have left it at school.

I pick up my geometry book and try to study since Riley cancelled our tutoring session. I re read the same page 3 times but I still don't understand it. I wish she was here to help me.

Riley's POV

I get home and In my room, I see a note on my pillow.

"I'm sorry I missed our tutoring session. Will you please meet me in the park tomorrow at 4:30 tomorrow?-Lucas.

I decide that I will meet him. Something weird is going on. I have a weird feeling in my stomach. Not good weird.

Lucas's POV

I look through my bag one more time for my note and I find a note.

I'm sorry I missed our tutoring session. Meet me at the park tomorrow at 4:30?-Riley

yay. Maybe she is finally going to forgive me.

////////////////

Hey guys! I know this chapter is ehh. But I hope you liked it.

-what's going on?
-what is Kiley and Ryan up to?

Favorite, comment, etc!