Jealous Boys and Angry girls

Lucas POV

I woke up early the next morning. 6:28am to be exact. The first thought that entered my head was Riley and Brandon. I have to get my hands on her.

I walked in the school at 7:30am. Riley was standing alone by her locker. No time like the present. I walked up to her with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Hey Riley," I said, leaning up against the lockers.

She glanced up at me and then looked back down at her phone,"Hey Lucas."

"So where's your boyfriend?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes," He's not my boyfriend...anymore."

I smirked on the inside and looked concerned on the outside,"oh no. What happened?"

"He is a controlling ass." She said matter-of-factly.

I moved a piece of hair out of her face," well now that he's out of the picture-"

"No," she interrupted me and looking up to meet my eyes,"I've heard about you, Mr.Friar, and I don't want to get involved with a player who will just break my heart. So go find another conquest because I'm not it."

With that she slammed her locker shut and walked away, leaving me in shock. I've never been turned down before. Who does she think she is? Nobody turns Lucas Friar down. And I mean nobody. I'll get her to crack.

Brandon POV

I cannot believe Riley broke up with me last night. I didn't do anything. I just told her she couldn't speak to any other guy. Was that so wrong? To insist she only speak to me? I don't think so. And who does she think she is, breaking up with me by text message!? There is no way she is getting away with this.

I saw her talking to Lucas this morning. When is that guy gonna get that she is my property? Even though we are broken up, she still belongs to me. No matter what she thinks. And she will not be talking to any guy unless that guy is me.

I see her walking with Maya down the hallway. She sees me but she quickly looks away and ignores me. She is not gonna do this to me. She isn't getting off so easy.

"Hey Matthews!" I call angrily.

She whips her head around and rolls her eyes,"What do you want?"

I walk towards her and get centimeters from her face,"You think you can just break up with me?"

She glares at me,"Yeah. I think I can."

I did something before I even knew I did it, I slapped her. Hard. Right across the face. I stare into her coco brown eyes as they start to tear up and I see a shocked look on her face.Suddenly, I was thrown the the ground and I was being punched. Repeatedly. In the face. I looked up and I expected to see Maya standing over me, being the protective best friend and all. But no. It was him.

Lucas Friar.

Maya's POV

I couldn't believe what just happened. Brandon always seemed like a good guy. He was always nice and respectful to Riley. But now, I have never hated a human being more than I do right now.

Riley and I watched as Lucas pounded him. Riley had tears streaming down her face. When Lucas was done beating him, he turned to Riley and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked delicately.

She said yes, but I knew she wasn't.

"Can I walk you home?" He asked.

She glanced at me, as if to ask me for approval. I nodded.

As they walked away, I looked hard at Lucas. I've heard about his games. He better not do that to my Riley.

Riley POV

Lucas and I walked in silence all the way to the subway. I didn't know what to say. I was embarrassed and upset and so many other different emotions.

"Lucas," I said, grabbing his attention,"Thank you."

"For what?" He asked, as if he didn't beat a boy senseless for me.

I felt a smile rise to my face,"For beating the absolute shit out of Brandon."

He laughed," Hey, anytime."

"And," I said looking at him,"I'm sorry for snapping at you this morning."

His smile faded and he shrugged," it's okay. I don't blame you. I've been labeled to heartbreaker before."

"Hey," I smiled," I bet there is a guy in there that isn't such a heartbreaker. You just have to find the right girl."

He smiled," is this your stop?"

I nodded and we walked to my apartment building in silence. But this time it was comfortable silence instead of awkward silence.

When we reached my door he stopped me before I walked in the door,"You're going to tell someone about him hitting you, right?"

I nodded," yeah. I'm gonna tell my dad. It'll be okay."

He nodded.

I kissed him on the cheek and said goodbye and walked into the house. I saw my dad sitting on the couch eating cereal with Auggie.

"Dad," I said cautiously," I need to tell you something."

He looked at me, worry flooded his face,"what happened?"

I told him everything. Not leaving out a single detail. By the end, he looked ready to kill.

"He is done. He is going to be expelled so fast he won't even know what hit him." He said angrily.

Auggie was punching his palm," That boy is going to have to deal with me. I'm gonna take that boy down."

That made me happy. Never see Brandon again? Sounds good to me. I'm just glad that Lucas was there to help me. I don't know what I would have done.

Lucas. He is something. He has been labeled the heartbreaker. I just hope it's a false label. Maybe he isn't such a bad guy after all. Hopefully. Because I can feel it. I can feel myself falling for Mr.Friar. And I just hope he catches me.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So how'd you like this chapter? I LOVED writing it

-Is Lucas still going to play Riley?
-do you think Lucas is going to be the good guy or break Riley's heart?

Please give me your feedback!!! Like, comment, share! I hope you liked reading this as much as I liked writing it.