Creativity is key

—POV: Luz Noceda—

I felt something warm next to me. I snuggled in closer to be next to the thing keeping me warm. Whatever it was, it also felt soft and it was... breathing? Wait what the fuck? I woke up immediately. "Wha-?" I lifted my head up and saw purple hair. "Purple- hair?" I said with a sleepy low voice.

A hand was placed on my face and lifted it up. It was Amity "Hey Noceda.. Did you miss me.?" She said in a seductive tone. I couldn't help but blush. "Amity! What are you doing here?!" I said in shock. "I was bored. You got a problem with it Noceda?" She responded with a slight glare. I shook my head. I found myself looking into her eyes.

—POV: AMITY BLIGHT—
I slightly smiled at Luz. I sat up and stretched a little bit while Luz also sat up and checked the time. "Oh shit! Amity we're going to be late!" She yelled, jumping up to her feet. My ears perked up. "WAIT WHAT?!" I tried to get up but stumbled. "Shit." I muttered in slight pain. "Amity are you okay?" Luz ran towards me helping me up. "Yeah let's just hurry before we're late." I replied.

—At Hexside. POV: LUZ NOCEDA—

I ran up to Willow and Gus. "Hey guys!" I said with a grin. Willow smiled at me. "Hey Luz!" Willow and Gus said in union. I hugged them tightly. "How have you guys been?" I asked. "Pretty good!" Willow replied. "Same!" Gus said excitedly. "Well the bell is going to screa-" The Bell screamed, cutting Willow off. "Bye guys!" I said chuckling, as I walk away. They waved and I heard Willow mutter "Stupid bell."

As I walk to class I can't help but think about what Amity wants to ask me. She's always full of surprises. I smiled at the thought of her. I sat down at the desk and rested my hand on my face. The teacher was rambling on and on in class like they always do. Typical. I spin my pencil around and around.

—Another Time Skip cause I'm lazy—

I walked around looking for Willow and Gus. Maybe Hunter as well but I knew that wouldn't be easy to do since he's always busy carrying out Belos's dirty work. I shook my head to get that out of my mind. When I looked up I saw Willow and Gus talking to.... Amity? That was surprising. I walked up to them.

"Hey guys!" I said, not trying to stare at Amity. "What's up Luz?" Willow responded with a smile. "Luz!!" Gus smiled, hugging me. "Hello, Noceda." Amity said with a dark tone, crossing her arms. I smiled nervously. She's probably still mad for almost making us late. Apparently it was my fault because I didn't set the alarm and that I was too warm? Confusing.

—POV: AMITY BLIGHT—

I walked away from the group, trying to think about what I'm going to do. I looked at the time. 'I got 2 hours left before I have to be there.' I thought to myself. I began to speed walk out of the school, holding my books tightly to my chest.

—ANOTHER F-ING TIME SKIP—

I looked at my phone and checked the time. 'If I go now then I'll be there 10 minutes early.' I thought as I grabbed my keys. I jumped out the window, having an abomination help me down so I don't eat shit.

I ran into my car and put the keys in the ignition. I backed up from my spot on the driveway and sped away. As I drive a put on a random song in my playlist. I felt my hands sweating as I'm thinking about the things I want to tell her.

—Another stupid ass time skip—

I park the car and hop out locking it. The trees were looking like it used to. I walked towards the tree. She wasn't there yet. I sat down next to the grom tree. Waiting. I closed my eyes for what seemed like a few seconds. I then heard footsteps.

"Amity??" Said a familiar voice. "Amity! It's Luz!" Luz said. I got up and walked towards the Latina. "There you are! What'd you wanna talk about?"

—POV: THIRD PERSON—

Luz looked at Amity with slight confusion. Amity looked at Luz then to the ground, her heart pounding out of her chest. "L-Luz. I...." Amity tried to speak but she couldn't. "Amity are you okay?" Luz asked.

"I'm fine.." Amity slightly smiled. ".... You can tell me anything Amity. You know that right?" Luz asked. Amity nodded in response. She sighed and breathed in ready for everything she was going to say in one whole sentence.

"Luz! Your amazing in every single way possible, the way you look at me, the way spin your pencil, the way you smile, the way you make friends! Every single thing you do is just... ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! And I don't know what my future would be like but... it would be so cool if you were in it. Luz..... I just love you!" Amity muttered.

Luz got extremely flustered. "I-" Luz tried to speak but was too amazed by her words. "Amity..." Luz finally responded. Amity was preparing herself for the heartbreak.

"Does that mean I can call you Mittens now?" Luz laughed. "I- Really Noceda?!" Amity said. Luz snickered at the comment. "Well then, Mittens. I guess your mine, and I'm yours." Luz said smirking. Amity smiled with tears running down her face. "Damn it Noceda! You always find a way to get into people's hearts." Amity said. Luz went closer to Amity and grabbed her face. She pulled her in and finally kissed her. Luz let go of her face and pulled her even closer by her waist. Amity blushed intensely. 'It's finally happening.' She thought.

Karma: Sorry it's a bit short but I tried my best. I'm trying to get it to at least 1500 words a chapter but kinda lazy lately. Well in this chapter it is 1031 thank you for reading this chapter and I'll write the other after.