Defending you-modern AU

Beginne am Anfang

"I sugest you stop what you're doing, teacher should come through that door any second and I don't think she would be happy seeing you punching lil' old inocent me."

Heizou said smirking. Guy walked away and Heizou turned towards you and gave you a hug.

"And you have tu put up with him? Damn your emotional state is just something else."

"Hahaha, I guess... Thanks for doing that."

"Well of course, after all you're my partner in  crime and I don't like to share."

Venti
(I feel like I should give this guy a name... I won't use real one so... yh... give me some name that starts with R or Z and I'll rewrite some parts)
It was music class and teacher always wanted you to write what she speaks and well, she speaks FAST.

And it certanly didn't help that majority of class doesn't know how to write fast. In moments like these you had to focus on her voice to hear what she speaks.

So even when guy you sat with poked you and tried to distract you to see what you wrote, you didn't budge, but it really annoyed you.

So after class you were hanging out with Venti and he was complaining about his allergies.

"Hey, Y/n give me your note book. I barely wrote anything that b**** said." You were pretty pissed now. You loved your music teacher, and she was really funny, it's not your problem he can't listen what she says.

You wanted to say something but you were cut off. "Hey there, sorry but we had conversation. And well, it's not her problem you're dumb and can't remember 5 words."

"Don't you dare try to fight him!" you then yelled at guy, you knew he always just waited for oportunity to fight someone.

"Y/n, please give me your notes." He said look in his eyes changed when he looked at you.

"No. Venti's right, you all have to learn to shut up and actually listen to what teacher says."

"Yup, now we'll be off!" Venti said with a smirk grabing your hand and running away.

Gorou
It was time for PE. Only subject where you didn't have to sit with that jerk. Only problem... you hated PE. Because teacher had warm up routine that even left almost all boys breathless.

But he had a rule wich all girls used whenever they got the chance. If you're on your period you don't have to exercise(I hope I spelled it right) that class. But you already used that rule this month.

While you were running circles for warm up you chatted with Gorou, but felt kind of uncomfortable.

Guy you usualy sat with was always behind you and you told Gorou to look what he's doing. Gorou looked and his eyes shot daggers at him.

He than started to run behind you and didn't say a word.

After warm up you could barely breath but teacher already sat everything for this class so you needed to choose a pratner.

As always you were left out as only girl without a (girl)partner. You were relived when you heard Gorou.

"Hey Y/n! Wanna be in pair?" His cute puppy eyes are something you could never say no to.

Unfortunately that jerk also didn't have a pair so he was put with you two.

You notice Gorou was acting unusually protective today. Whenever that guy tried to stand near you Gorou would be faster.

When PE was finnaly over you went out of changing rooms and heard Gorou speaking to someone. You couldn't help but to be curious.

"Listen, I don't know what's your problem but staring at girls like that is creepy and disrespecful."

"What are you talking about? Since when can you tell me where I can look?"

"Since when you started to look at
Y/n inaproprietly! Be happy I didn't report you, but next time I will."

"Gorou..." He said with a little laugh at the end. "Why are you so provokative these days?"

"Because youre hypecrite and somebody has to be there for Y/n to protect her from creeps like you"

They would probablycontinue if others from our class didn't start coming. I draged Gorou away and gave him a bug hug.

"Thank you, a lot!"

Ok I think this is enough... I have so much dirt on this guy, I started to feel bad saying all of it. The sad thing is I actually described his behavior and I don't have anyone to 'defend' me from him. So I made him think that if I'm tired I can be nightmare. Guess who stoped talking to me so much.😌