Obviously, someone came. Tian Hongming turned around and looked at it. Of the few people who came with the same arrogance, one happened to be the person he dialed.

The man took his mobile phone and swept around He Zhe opposite. He didn't reach Tian Hongming. His eyes continued to move again, and then looked at Tian Hongming in the corner for a moment.

"Our captain can't come when he has something to do. Another one will be cleared." The first two sentences were said to Ning Gao's people, who were thin and tall in the middle and his temples were flattened to a little green stubble.

The two words suddenly cold behind them said to others who were still standing on the field.

The voice was not particularly loud, but as soon as he spoke, the noise around him stopped spontaneously. People withdrew from the venue and left space for Ning Gao and the two teams of our school.

"Who replaced Xing Jian?" Lin Yao saw a strange face in the technical secondary school. The man's gloomy and sharp eagle eyes, and the cyan tattoo on his left neck spread all the way to the bottom of the T-shirt. At first glance, it was not a simple character.

"Hong Jian's friends outside the school, Han Dongyang, is not a technical secondary school student. He has opened his own car repair shop." The system scans Han Dongyang's personal information as soon as possible.

"How is the football skills?"

"Generally, it's not as good as Xing Jian."

The system said so, but Lin Yao was not relieved here. He thought it was his illusion. Han Dongyang's expression was obviously cruel and bloodthirsty that could not be obvious.

It is not difficult to predict what will happen in the next game.

"What are you worried about?" The system senses that Lin Yao's emotions have changed.

"I'm afraid that Han Dongyang will deliberately hurt He Zhe and others." Lin Yao frowned.

"What do you need me to do?" This game is crucial, and the system said it would actively cooperate with Lin Yao.

"Help me stare at Han Dongyang. If he deliberately spoils it, give him a small prize." Lin Yao stared at the strong Han Dongyang.

"Award?" The world of the system is only bound to Lin Yao, so it is impossible to know the exact meaning of Lin Yao at the first time.

Lin Yao explained, "Telegram him."

"Okay." The system is very willing to do this kind of secret scum.

At the beginning of the previous game, let's see who served first by scoring three innings and two wins. Ning Gao started first.

He Zhe is not a striker, in the rear of the team.

The striker dribbled the ball and ran quickly to the opponent's basket.

The cheers of the masses on the technical secondary school beat the audience at the beginning. Someone on Ning Gao shouted, but his voice was really not as loud as theirs.

Qiu Yu and his old classmates were also in the crowd. Qiu Yu waved to Lin Yao and motioned him to go there. They stood in the middle of the court, but they were not in the front row. Because of Lin Yao joined, the people in front of them were patted on the shoulders and shouted by the people behind to give up the vacancy. The influence of Lin Yao's face was played smoothly here again.

Let those technical secondary school people, regardless of the game on the court, just want to join Lin Yao.

His face and body have such magic, which can attract many fans no matter where they are.