Qiu Yu didn't want his good friend Lin Yao to get a little harm, so he reminded him.

Lin Yao blinked with shock and didn't believe it very much: "No way!"

"What did I lie to you?" Qiu Yu suddenly pulled up the volume, and he was angry that Lin Yao didn't believe him.

Qiu Yu's excited forehead burst into blue veins, and Lin Yao quickly appeased his friend's emotions.

"I was wrong. I was wrong. I'm sorry, I was just surprised. I didn't expect him to look normal..." Before Lin Yao finished speaking, Qiu Yu interrupted him coldly.

"Which eye do you think he is normal?"

Lin Yao slowly raised his hand. The index finger of his right hand first pointed his right eye, and then pointed his left eye.

As soon as he did this move, Qiu Yu's expression opposite changed greatly.

Before Qiu Yu became angry again, Lin Yao's bent corners of his mouth pressed down directly.

The voice suddenly became condensed: "I know, I'm not that stupid. Why do you think so many people who pursue me still like me so much after being rejected?"

"Because I'm smart."

At first, it sounded quite serious, but later, it turned sharply and became self-praise.

Qiu Yu is really helpless to his good friend. Sometimes he really feels that the emperor is not in a hurry.

Wait, Qiu Yu recalled what he had just said, as if something was wrong.

"...Classmates, this is what you ordered." A clerk put a plate of dishes on the table.

"Thank you." Lin Yao smiled slightly at the female clerk and smiled brightly. The clerk worked in the restaurant for nearly two years. He had never seen a beautiful teenager who came out of Lin Yao's album, and his cheeks suddenly turned dizzy.

"Silk..." Before the female clerk went far away, Lin Yao was hit hard on the forehead. Lin Yao rubbed his painful forehead and stared at Qiu Yu, who hit him without warning.

"Give me a little bit." With his handsomeness and discharge everywhere, Qiu Yu really wanted to cover Lin Yao's head with a black sack.

"Xing Jian and they have finished eating." This small ups and downs are made by the system.

"It's ready." Lin Yao's eyes drooped, covering the cruelty deep in the bottom of his eyes.

"Banana peel and thumbtack?" The system finally confirmed with Lin Yao.
There are some of the crime tools they are about to use.

"Yes."

"Okay." Banana peels are easy to find, and the garbage can be quietly brought out, but the thumbtacks will take some time, but these are all in the conversation between Lin Yao and Qiu Yu, and the system has been prepared in advance.

The people at Xing Jian's table got up and left their seats one after another, turned around and walked outside the store. It was a little strange that one of the boys stained Grandma's gray hair walked in a completely different direction from everyone.

It's towards Lin Yao and others.

The food was served. Lin Yao and Qiu Yu buried in the meal without waiting for the granny Grey man to approach Lin Yao and had to go to Lin Yao's contact information. There was a sad cry outside the store.

The sound was so loud that the attention of the people in the store attracted the past in an instant, including many outside the store.

In the middle of the door of the restaurant, a tall figure fell on his knees to the ground at this time. The man bent his straight back for a moment, and his whole body trembled with pain under this fall.