"See you later." Lin Yao came here to get the key. For nothing else, he knew it. If he wanted to approach He Zhe and become He Zhe's friend, he couldn't be too radical. He had to take his time step by step.

Lin Yao turned around and turned back to his classroom. He Zhe saw that he hadn't said much about them last night. At the same time, he was relieved. At the same time, he felt a little, like loss and regret.

What did you lose? What's a pity?

He Zhe put up his inexplicable thoughts and walked to his friend Tian Hongming. Before the other party could ask again, he nodded and agreed.

"Okay, I'll go to the game in the afternoon."

Tian Hongming was overjoyed and couldn't help his excitement. He Zhe promised to join the team, and the victory was equivalent to being already in the palms of their hands.

After being excited, Tian Hongming patted He Zhe on the shoulder, representing the whole Ning Gao to thank He Zhe.

There are only three classes in the morning on weekends, and there are no classes in the afternoon and evening.

As soon as the bell rang, the students in the classroom packed up in advance. Before the Chinese teacher got out of the classroom, someone had slipped out of the classroom like a slippery fish, which was so fast.

He Zhe walked in the crowd and looked slightly into the classroom of Class Three behind him. He Zhe thought that Lin Yao had injured his shoulder yesterday to save him. He should have asked at that morning, but now it is not a good time to look at it.

Sihe left each other's phone at the moment at the side of the cinema. He Zhe took out the silent phone in his pocket and found Lin Yao's number.

He sent Lin Yao a message: "Are you hurt better?"

I thought I would receive a reply immediately, but until He Zhe walked out of the gate of Ning Gaozheng, and his mobile phone did not move at all.

Obviously, yesterday, the boy looked like he wanted to approach him and wanted to be his friend. The next day, he showed indifference. He Zhe laughed at himself in his heart. He thought Lin Yao was really talented, which affected him so easily.

The technical secondary school is not far away, just a few blocks away. He Zhe's car was originally planned to pick it up after school at noon, but something happened and now I can't get it.

A classmate lent his car to He Zhe, and he competed with the people nearby.

A group of people, pedaling their bicycles, rushed to the technical secondary school.

As soon as they left, two people came out side by side at the school gate.

Qiu Yu was well informed. Although Tian Hongming did not publicize it, there were his junior high school classmates in the technical secondary school. The confrontation this afternoon almost spread in the high school there.

The student shared the information with Qiu Yu. Although he used to be a school, he now defends the honor of his school. The classmate said in the text message that he hoped that Qiu Yu could go and watch it with him to see how the technical secondary school beat Ning Gao's talented students.

This is the original word. Qiu Yu showed the information to Lin Yao.

"Ning Gao won the game, but..." Lin Yao spoke to the system.

The system added his subsequent words: "But there is a physical conflict, and this basketball game can be said to be a guide. Because of it, He Zhe was later criticized.