02

EVERYTHING WAS CHAOTIC as in very wild inside the chamber of royse as all the maids are running around the room to make sure that everything is perfect for the young girl

EVERYTHING WAS CHAOTIC as in very wild inside the chamber of royse as all the maids are running around the room to make sure that everything is perfect for the young girl. and here she thought that only royalties get treated like this but she that she was wrong cause her brother treats her like a princess so he made sure to order the maids that his sister is supposed to be elegant no matter what.

she appreciates all their efforts but that doesn't mean that they have to run around like a headless chickens in her room. everything was a bit too much for her to be honest as she didn't think that they will frighten that she ate a piece of cake a while ago and then they will say that royse mustn't eat for now as the dress might not fit her. she was offended of course because this body of hers looks like it will break with one push on how fragile it is.

"nanny... when will this end? wouldn't be brother get mad because of how long this thing will take." royse frowned as her nanny chuckled.

"well, my lady, we have to make sure that everything is perfect just like how young master venion ordered us." her nanny said as she was designing royse's hair. the young girl continues pouting as she just waits for them to finish their work while just reading the book that her nanny gave her to make sure she won't get bored at all. after a while, the maids finally finished dressing her as she looks in her mirror to see how beautiful the dress is and how beautiful she is right now. no matter what the girl wears almost everything suits her and she would rather date herself because of how beautiful her body is.

they heard a knock on the door to see her brother looking at her. "shall we go? the carriage is waiting for us." he said as he offered his hand to his sister. the girl took his hand as they started walking their way outside then her brother started talking. "you look... gorgeous my dear sister." the girl looked at him then her mouth curved into a smile. "did you wait for us to leave my room for you to say that to me? are you that embarrassed to not say it there." she teased her brother as he frowned.

"If you don't like my compliment then ignore what I just said,"  he said as he looks away from her as the girl started giggling at her brother's behaviour. they finally arrived in the carriage and venion helped his sister to go inside then he got in himself. she can't wait to meet the red-haired guy again and she wants to at least try talking to him without her brother around them. the carriage inside was a bit too quiet but not that awkward rather the atmosphere was comfortable for them when it was silent that way they can concentrate on what they were thinking and of course, our girl here is only thinking about cale henituse himself while the guy is thinking whatever his mind is.

after almost hours they finally arrived at their destination, venion opened the door and got outside first to help his sister go down the carriage. she look at the palace with excitement in her eyes as she can't help but think of how beautiful it is in real life when she saw this while reading the story. while she was busy looking at the palace she didn't notice a guy in front of her greeting her. "lady royse?" neo called her as she snapped back of her world and then looked at him. "yes?" she answered. the guy smiled at her widely then started talking once again. "I don't think I have ever introduced to you properly right? I am neo tolz," he said as he bowed at her a little. the girl smiled at her as if she didn't need to introduce herself when she can tell that the lad already knows her.

after talking for a while they finally decided to enter the palace and right now she was nervous about what will happen inside. the announcer looked at them and then opened the door to notify their arrival. "entering, young master venion stan and lady royse stan.... of the marquis stan family!" the girl started trembling for a bit because of how nervous she is but her brother held her hand tight to make sure that she's alright. they started walking towards where cale is and the girl started to get excited because she'll meet him again after how many days have passed. when they finally arrived at where the red-haired guy is her brother spoke. "young master cale. It has been a while." venion said as he smiled at the red-haired.

cale stood up and then looked at the blond guy and royse. "It sure has, young master venion and lady royse. this is our first meeting since we met in viscount tolz's territory last time." cale said as her brother only smiled while neo and royse only looked at them sweat dropping. she didn't bother listening anymore as she already knows what they were talking about basically. she already can tell that her brother is starting to get mad at what the red-haired is talking about and she can also tell that he's having fun of her brother. she was lost in thoughts that she didn't know venion started walking away from her if it weren't for cale interrupting her thoughts.

"lady royse, are you alright?" he asked the young lady. the girl snapped her neck his way and then smiled at him.

"ah yes! I'm alright young master cale! it was nice seeing you and I would love to talk to you but my brother might get furious once he noticed that I wasn't by his side so if you'll excuse me then I have to go." she bowed slightly at him then started walking to where her twin brother is.

cale just kept looking at her and then started thinking of something. he knows for a fact that venion never had a twin sister in the book so he's confused why the lady who was never in the book exists all of the sudden. he at least wants to talk to her without her brother around them and asks if she knows something about this whole thing.

"human." the little dragon called cale. he looked at the dragon then raised an eyebrow at him. "she saw me." cale looked at raon confused so he decided to asked him. "who saw you?"

"that girl saw me then smiled at me."