00

IT WAS THE SAME OLD STORY

IT WAS THE SAME OLD STORY. her dad had become stressed, his stress response was dis-regulated, and he was spiralling. her mom's buffering ability was overrun, and now she was triggered too.

chung cha wanted to protect her mom, and she always did. so then she was in the middle of it— all of them with their higher brains shut down and their primitive selves in full lack-of-self-control
maximum-damage-infliction mode. the fall out of all this was gonna take years to heal, if ever. she didn't get it then, how could she? six years old and hiding behind the couch, peeking out,  getting her dose of toxic stress and PTSD into the bargain.

family fights, eh? no-one wins and long term it makes them all sick, makes them all die younger than they should have with lives so much less loving than they all deserved, needed and wanted. she just wanted everything to be done where no one is fighting at all in the family, she doesn't even remember where the times the household is peaceful and happy anymore.

what's the point of fixing everything in the household when everything is a mess from the start? she just wants her parents to get a divorce already when they all are arguing in front of her as always. but of course, a divorce won't happen because they don't want to be separated when they have a child which is chung cha and she also doesn't want to go to the point where she'll have to choose between her parents. I mean she can go to her mother without hesitation but her father wouldn't allow that at all and will probably use all his money just for me to be with him.

chung ha is now eighteen-year-old and she can finally escape this toxic household of hers and she'll make sure that her parents will allow that with the help of her grandmother who loves to spoil her and help her when she was a child. when she can finally escape this family that she hated the most... why the heck does she have to get into a car crash all of a sudden when all she wanted was to have a new life in her new home?!

"at least let a handsome grim reaper take my soul." is what she said on her last breath.

she was afraid to die of course because after all, she was still a teenager who still need to explore the world after being caged in the toxic household she was in. but maybe dying isn't also bad because she doesn't need to think of anything at all anymore and she doesn't need to worry about her future. but all of her deliberations started to crack when she woke up in an unfamiliar room with a familiar face who is Venion Stan.

"what are you looking at me like that royse?" venion said as he raised an eyebrow.

'you have got to be kidding me?!'

𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

started: 10 / 21 / 22ended:

ended:

© I do not own any of the characters in the Trash Of The Count's Family as I only own my oc Chung Cha / Royse and my other upcoming characters in the story.