01

IT'S BEEN ALMOST three months since she's been in a novel that she read when she was still in the toxic household she was in when she was chung cha

IT'S BEEN ALMOST three months since she's been in a novel that she read when she was still in the toxic household she was in when she was chung cha. if you would have choose her between being in the stan family and her toxic household then she would choose to be in her toxic family instead because she feels like if she made a wrong move then she will die immediately and not only that her twin brother is none other than venion stan. the one she hated the most because he tortured our lovely dragon raon but to make him her twin makes it worse because they have the same face and the only difference they have is their gender.

as far can she knows is that this body also has the same personality as her eldest brother taylor who is also a nice guy which is something chung cha or should I say royse now is thankful for because there are still at least two sane people in the family. she was still confused when she saw her twin brother smiling at her full of affection? she doesn't even know if it was full of affection or if he just have something bad in his mind.

but as three months passed by she can tell that her twin brother has soft spot for this girl she was possessing like how venion would always buy things for her even though she doesn't need anything at all and he would let her come with him whenever he goes somewhere and his reasons are that he doesn't want her to be lonely in the household at all which is something she's thankful for because being at home is making her suffocate but that doesn't mean that she's not afraid of him anymore. that guy would probably kill her once she knew that she was not his real sister at all.

she still doesn't get it... all she knew is that venion doesn't have a twin sister at all. she likes to read the novel a lot so she knows that her so-called brother doesn't have a twin sister which means that she never exist in the first place which is bad for the story but it doesn't matter because as long that she doesn't get involved in the story then she'll be fine is what she thought.

right now, royse is riding in a carriage with her twin brother to go home already after going somewhere. she took a glimpse of his brother who has a blood stain on his right sleeve, she already knows that her brother torture the poor dragon but she can't do anything at all because she wasn't able to go where raon is because her brother forbidden her to come in. royse who is minding her business didn't notice that the carriage suddenly stopped when she saw her brother leaving which made her confused.

"brother? where are you going?" she asked her older twin brother as he looks at his sister and then smiled.

"don't peek and leave the carriage until I say so, okay?" he said before leaving the poor girl alone in the carriage. she got curious about it so she decided to ignore her brother's warning and then took a peek to see a red-haired guy outside and it's none other than cale henituse the male lead of the story and the person she had a crush on.

'he's so handsome in real life!' she thought as she just kept looking at cale but she got interrupted by her brother who shouted her name all of the sudden.