Animal-City

Tee: Michiru!

Tee yelled out horrified and unable to move, Shirou in a monster state... Bit Michiru as she went limp and motionless... Tee left in disbelief, praying and wishing this was all just dream... But this was reality... And there was no walking from the nightmare... As everyone watches in Horror, Shirou drops Michiru as she falls on the floor.

Tee: Mi... Chiru...

Flip: Ogami...

The stages overhead light explode... Then the ground to crack...

Nazuna: Tee?

Light erupts from his body and before anything can be said, Shirou is Punched in the face and knocked into the stage well so hard he is deep inside the concrete... Tee land his body is covered in electricity a blue, pink and yellow aura around his going berserk as he slowly made his way to Shirou. He emerges for hole in the wall and tires to attack, Tee only for his in what seemed like the blink of an eye punch him to the ground cracking a messive part of the floor...

Tee: I'll kill you...

Tee growled out before grabbing Shirou's foot and slamming him around before throwing him into the stage... Enraged and with the urge to Kill, Tee slowly walked to him ready delivery the final blow... But before he did Nazuna hugs Tee from behind stopped him...

Nazuna: Tee! Please stop! He's already down! You can stop! Please! We can help him, just don't kill him!

Suddenly Tee aura disappear and his Lower his fists. The Aura disappear and he return to normal... But from the street and rage... Tee collapse and fall unconscious on the floor exhausted but his wounds healed from the power surge... As everyone was in disbelief Shirou get up again and make his way to them, Nazuna grabbing Tee and going to Michiru, but as she did Shirou was already there before she could try anything though... His body began to ment... And as it did everyone looked in which before finally his body return to normal, and he opens his eyes he sees Michiru and Tee in Nazuna arms unconscious...

Shirou: Hey... Hey... Michiru! Tee!

Pained and realizing what he did he howls in grief and regret, everyone watching in shock before it is suddenly interrupted by a strange noise... Like that of a phone recording... And Tee, Shirou and Nazuna look down, they see Michiru recording a video and smiling.

Michiru: Can you do that again? Your howling is amazing.

Nazuna: Mi... Michiru!

Nazuna hug Michiru.

Michiru: Ouch...!

Nazuna: Oh! Sorry!

Shirou surprised can't even say anything before he noticed a group of rampaging Beastman heading towards them as he carried Tee on his shoulder and held to Michiru up.

Shirou: Are your woulds okay?

Michiru: Yeah... But you didn't bite my Gorilla arms, so it was dangerous.

Shirou: Thanks you. You save me. Thank you, both of you.

Before Tee leave his all hear a voice call from the sky and upon looking up he see Mayor rose riding with Pinga as she order them to head to City Hall. Flip in a military transport truck arrive and take them quickly, avoided as many raging Beastman as possible. They all made inside however, a cocky human watched the chaos unfold from inside his office as he spoke with Japanese prime minister.

Prime minister: As promised, Animalcity is on lockdown. This should ensure the safety of all citizens, right?

Alan: Don't worry, Minister. The Beastmen will die as such before long. Japan would be the first in the wolrd to resolve the Beastmen problem.