The Mole Rat Speaks

It was another peaceful day Tee and Michiru we're out having a good day. They both have fun and laughter a lot and overall felt good. The Day went on and the sun began to set Yee and Michiru watched it from the Co-op building roof. They looked each other and close to kiss...

But then... Everything changed...

The sky was dark and showing the sky was blood red one. Looking around and see Michiru was gone. He found himself inside of a storage area near the port along. Then he saw the blood run cold at he saw...

Michiru... Impled by her stomach... By a monster...

Tee was shock and wake up in cold sweat breathing heavily after the amount of fear. He still forced his his heart to race.

Michiru: Tee, are you okay? You were move around in your sleep, sweating and breathing hard... Are you okay?

Tee: Michiru?

Tee turn his face and she hugged Tee to helping him to calm down. He hugged back and her tight, glad that what he saw was dream.

Michiru: It's ok Tee... I'm here.

Tee: Michiru... Thank you...

Michiru: What happened? What kind of nightmare you were having like that?

Tee: It's fine, it was just a dream, don't worry about it alright.

Michiru: I'm see... But, I'm here if you need to talk someone ok?

Tee: Yeah... Thanks Michiru...

Tee and Michiru was smile and lay back to sleep as they were holding the hand.

The next Morning Shirou sat in his room, but his wondering about his memory. His memory show some blood on the sky with destroyed building all around. In the middle of the wreckage laid Piles of corpses... Beastman corpses with one kneeled down arrows on their back as they were savage with red eyes of anger. He snapped back to reality, he only thought about the memory, holding the leather collar around his neck.

At Mayor Office

Rose: Yes, I felt we had no choice but to accept the Church.

Over the phone, Rose is talking Chairman Alan.

Alan: I can understand that. After the frenzy that the crowd flew into, not recognizing the Church have led to a riot. My life was saved as well. There's no way that I could object. But I didn't expect that there would be so many of them.

Rose: Currently, our rough estimate is that there are 5,000 of them. We're splitting them up and getting them settled all over Animacity.

Alan: You've sure got it hard, Mayor. Anyway, hand in there.

Alan hangs the phone up, as he is now confronted by a scientist.

Alan: What's the situation?

Scientist: We've stabilized the deactivation of beast deoxyribonucleic acid. We're almost there.

Alan: I like it. Keep it up.

Looking through his phone, Alan pulls up a record of a previous Sylvasta Pharmaceutical practitioner. Yaba Hiromu.

Alan: It's almost time for final confirmation.

Back at Jem and Melissa's apartment, there was quite a ruckus going on.

Melissa: It was just three days ago that the Church moved into that building. It just goes to show you the power of a Silver Wolf.

Jem: It proves the power of religious faith.