A Beastly Feast

The day starts off well, decided to visit Nazuna. Tee and Michiru head to the building in front of his house. Inside they pass by wanted poster, the poster showed Shirou now labeles as run away criminal.

Upon seeing it Michiru becomes saddened remembering the event that led to this but pushes on keeps walking. Inside there are serveral supported of church of Silver Wolf and upon passing a room a familiar voice calls out to Michiru.

Jackie: Michiru!

Michiru: Jackie! Why are you here?

Jackie: This bread crust is delicious! It doesn't just have tue brown bits, it has white bits too!

Tee: You only ever knew about the brown part?

Jackie: Yeah, Te- Woah! Is that you Tee?! What happens to you?

Tee: Eh just a miracle to be honest hehe.

Jackie: Cool! But not cool at this bread! It's super Crust special!

Jackie goes on a speech about how delicious the Bread is which Tee only respond with a wow and ooh like some do with exicited sibling. Michiru giggle at the sight as Nazuna arrives and smile upon seeing Tee and Michiru.

Nazuna: A friends of yours?

Michiru: Yeah. Ah, sorry for all the fuss.

Nazuna: It's really easy for you two to make friends, huh?

Michiru: Huh?

Before Nazuna can repeat what she said Jackie notice her and calls out he making serveral others do the same.

Jackie: Thank you for the Super Crust!

Nazuna: If you're hungry, you're free to come to by at any time.

Nazuna holds Jackie's hand in a caring way as she spoke to her softly making her transform into her Beastman for joy as she speak the Churches phrase with other Beastman joining along. And Nazuna guides them to her room, Tee get the feeling a familiar someone is closed by but only shrug it off and enter Nazuna room as Tee lay on the bed.

Michiru: Still... Is it okay to have so many Beastmen gathered in the live event?

Tee: I'm thinking the same, if the issue is that there are too many species of Beastman stressing each other out by being so close, Wouldn't the live just make it worse?

Nazuna: Being positive and felling festive is very important is what Harry said.

Tee: Like the Festival, that was here when we first arrived.

Nazuna: I'll be broadcast live too, so I chose some fun songs for now. What do you think?

Nazuna hands Michiru a paper with the song she plans to sing surprised Tee and Michiru.

Michiru: Huh? Are you gonna sing this?

Nazuna: Is that not good?

Michiru: Nazuna... You always make a dumb face when you sing this song.

Nazuna: What?

Tee: Pfft! Hahahaha!

Nazuna: Tee, That's not funny!

Nazuna throws a pillow at Tee's face to shut up, Tee keep laughing before he stop aching belly, Michiru continue to speak.

Michiru:*giggle* But still, that song isn't even in here!

Nazuna:*sigh* Hm, that's true, but I figured it wouldn't be fitting for a live event...

Tee: That's not true!