Tee Become a Beastman

Since Tee was died, Michiru was begging Shirou to save him because he was Silver Wolf. Shirou has doesn't choice and he cut into his veins allow his blood was made him muscle reflex with the little energy they swallow on Tee's mouth.

After that, his wound was healing with power carried over to his blood, but only the scar just left. Soon the Mayor arrive and she tell him to save Tee, even Shirou was tell Mayor about they found out.

When Mayor take Tee to Beast Co-op, she tell Michiru about Tee was damage and losing blood, then Michiru has decided to using his blood to disease and help Tee. Mayor Rose take empty IV bag from medica center and inject the needle on Michiru's blood on the empty bag, with Heart monitor to keep Tee Alive.

Soon she inject the needle on Tee's arm with the blood enter his body. But then it's working, he stil need to rest.

Time Skip

When Mayor rose tell Michiru on the roof. She talk about Shirou was Silver Wolf in 1000 year. She tell Michiru about story. The Europethe city was call Nirvasyl was Beastmen living. But one day the human of army was attack Nirvasyl and kill all the Beastman. Then the blood of 2000 Nirvasyl give Shirou and turn the Silver Wolf. He was serching the General who murder his clan and never found him. Shirou decided to become protect of Beastmen. After that, She tell Michiru when she meet Shirou after World war 2. Then she tell Michiru to don't tell anyone about Shirou.

Since Michiru tell Mayor about Tee was got blood was Shirou and Michiru to save him then Tee was came.

(Present)

Rose: And That's when you were here.

Tee: So that's how I'm alive... Shirou is Silver Wolf and his blood saved me... Michiru was too.

Rose: Correct, I'm not sure if Michiru conditions may hve transferred over to you but as for now it seem all is good. Let us at least be glad you alive. But please, promise you wil keep Shirou identity of Silver Wolf.

Tee: I will... But I keep the secret.

Shirou: Well they better be, or else I'll tear that younger from your mouth.

Tee give a nervous chuckle before Michiru continue to conversation.

Michiru: Mines too.

Rose: Thank you both.

Kuro soon flies past his heads and land on Rose's shoulder.

Rose: Since I survived, I aimed to become a scientist. I figured humans Couldn't be the only ones to know about Beastmen. Beastmen Should know, too. This little guy was at that lab, too. He's crow who got his body reconstructed. That's why he been living for so long.

Kuro flies off, Michiru holds her head down clutching her hands nervous to ask something. Tee notice this and hold her hand as she look at Tee, he give a reassuring nod. She smiled having missed his comfort as she sighs before speaking.

Michiru: Uh...I'll keep it quiet. I'll keep the fact that Shirou is Silver Wolf to myself. But... The fact that Silver Wolf is actually real... I have someone I have someone I want to tell that to. Please.

Rose: Hm, Shirou?

Shirou: Personally, I could care less, but your, "Friend" might have something to say about that.

He point at Tee, Michiru look towards Tee and notices his head down trying to avoid looking at her.

Michiru: Tee?

Tee: I'm sorry Michiru, I know you want to tell her... But after what she did... I don't want to see her again...

Michiru: Tee, please...