His addiction 2.

Breaking the kiss Neil smiled at her pecking her lips again and again then both slept.

Next morning Avni waked up from feeling something wet on her chest. Opening her eyes she saw him sucking her upper chest while lying lazily on her and smiled remembering how she got him in her life.

Flashback (Author's pov)

Avni was working in her office when her PA knocked.

"Mam Mr khanna is waiting for you in the meeting hall. " her PA Akash informed her.

"Okay I am coming" Saying this Avni.

"Hello mr Khanna"Avni said entering inside the meeting room.

Hearing someone's voice Neil who was sitting there suspecting everything turned only to get lost seeing the beauty in front of him. Her little curvy body, her small waist, her doe shaped eyes , her pouty heart shaped lips all were making him mad. He came out from his thought hearing her sweet voice.

"Mr Khanna"Avni said loudly.

"Ye..yes" Neil said gaining his composure.

"What happened I am calling you from last 5 min. Anyways lets start the meeting "Avni said sitting then signed his PA to start the meeting.

After meeting both stood up shaking their hand together.

"Will see you in the party Mr Khanna" Avni said

"Definately will soon to be Mrs Khanna" He said the last part smirking to himself and slowly caressed her hand with his thumb making her little uncomfortable.

"Umm..okay then I should be leaving."saying this Avni signed his PA and left toward the her cabin.

At night a large party was organised where Avni was welcoming the guest with her PA beside helping her with things. Where as Avni's Uncle and Aunt where just enjoying it sitting comfortably.

"Mam you dont look well please sit for a while" Akash ,Avni's Pa and the most loyal employ of her's said looking at her tired face.

"Its okay Akash I am okay and you can call me Avni here"Avni said giving him a small smile as her head was paining very much from the morning which she ignored from the morning but now it was getting unbearable.

"But mam..."Akash said protesting but then stopped seeing her holding her head was she was gonna fell but he held her on time.

"Mam..mam...Avni...mam"Akash said patting her cheek a little then took her near the chair and sat her.

"Mam please sit here I will bring you juice"Saying this he immediately.

Avni was sitting there when she heard someones voice turning toward it She found Neil standing there.

"Wow..what a loyal PA you have"Neil who saw Akash holding her waist then made her sat said sarcastically clenching his fist tightly.

"Hello Mr Khanna nice to see you here "Avni said and was going to stand but was stopped by Akash who came there with her juice and didnt noticed Neil.

"Mam..please sit and here is your juice"Akash said and made her drink it with his own hand making Neil jaw clench.

"Oh hello Mr Khanna nice to meet you again and please enjoy the party"Akash said to Neil on behalf of Avni as she was not well which was not liked by Neil.

"Mam should I bring you something else"Akash asked turning toward her as she didnt eat anything from the morning.

"No..nothing you go and enjoy the party"Avni said giving him a smile.