Part 6 Alex'S POV

I sat on top of the Orpheum sign, clearing my head. I can't believe Luke said that in front of willie. I watched as people got on with their lives, oblivious to the fact that I was sitting up here. I tried to hide when I saw Williams getting down the street, but it was too late, he'd seen me. He poofed up next to me.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hey." I responded.

"you okay?" I nodded.

"Luke is just... well, sometimes he's just... Luke, y'know?"

"Yeah. He looked down awkwardly, and I realised he had taken Luke's words to heart.

"Hey, it wasn't your fault, okay? He knows that, he was just angry."

"No, he was right."

"Willie..." I trailed, off overhearing a conversation that gave me Deja vu. A few teens had walked out of the Orpheum. They were around my age. Seventeen I mean, not... whatever.

"This is awesome you guys. We're playing the Orpheum!" I heard one guy say. Luke had said that to us not long before...well, yeah.

"Lets get back to bobby. We go on soon." Luke told us after we finished eating.

"Okay." I stood up. Nervous butterflies in my stomach at the thought of performing. Luke and Reggie stood up after me. Reggie went pale.

"You guys good?" Luke frowned, but nodded, while Reggie shook his head and ran off, throwing up. The butterflies in my stomach got angrier.

"I-I need to sit down." Luke murmured.

"Me too," I agreed, starting to feel dizzy.

"Me three," Reggie added, re-joining us. He looked as white as a ghost. We sat there for a while, taking deep breaths. Bobby ran over.

"C'mon guys, we go on in ten minutes." He protested.

"Yeah, we just need a sec." Luke told him.

"Woah, you guys don't look too good. Especially you, reg." Bobby said, frowning in concern.

"I told you those hotdogs tasted weird." I groaned.

"Can you call the doctors." Reggie mumbled. His brow was lined with sweat and he looked as if he was gonna pass out.

"Yeah, okay, I will." Bobby agreed, turning, and running off...

By the time the ambulance arrived, Reggie was passed out, and Luke was holding him, trying to ignore his pain.

"Reggie, wake up, the ambulance is here." Luke mumbled, trying to shake the boy awake. Around nine paramedics rushed over, and put us in the ambulance. Most of them flocked around Reggie, trying to wake him up.

"Time of death, 7:03pm" one called. I shut my eyes tight. Reggie...

"NO!" Luke screamed. I wanted to cry.

"Luke! Are you okay?" I asked. There was no response. "Luke!"

"Time of death,7:04pm." I couldn't breath, panic finally setting in. 'This is a horrible time for a panic attack' one part of my brain said. 'My two best friends are dead.' The other part screamed. My vision blurred.

"We're losing him!" One of the paramedics called. Then, nothing.

"Alex, are you okay?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was snapped back to reality. Still watching the teens talking off, I turned to willie.

"Yeah, sorry." I laughed nervously, wiping away a tear that had begun to trail down my cheek. I tried to remember what I was about to say before I had zoned out. "It wasn't your fault." I continued.

"Yeah. I just wish I hadn't made that deal with Caleb." Willie muttered.

"The one for your soul?" He nodded. "What was the deal? Was it worth your soul?" I asked. I immediately felt bad. "Sorry if that made you uncomfortable."

"Nah, its all good. But it's weird. I can't remember making the deal. I don't even remember dying. Like, I was skating, and then suddenly I was at the club."

"Woah."

"Yeah, I mean, I probably don't remember, y'know, falling in front of the car, but why don't I remember the deal?"

"Yeah, that is weird." There was a moment of silence.

"Alex, I'm gonna find the darkrooms. I promise, I will find Reggie, okay?"

"Willie- "

"I promise." He repeated. I sighed.

"Just- be careful." He nodded.

"Uh, just before I go, about what Luke said- "

"Willie, he didn't mean it, he was just looking for someone blame."

"Oh, not that." He got really edgy. The - uhh, thing he said about you." My heart fluttered.

"Oh, that... well."

"Is it true?" I looked away. I didn't wanna weird him out.

"Please Alex, answer the question."

"Yeah."

"Who?" I looked at him. He really didn't know? Maybe I could salvage this.

"Uh... it's..." I couldn't think of anyone. Willie looked upset, despite his best attempts to hide it.

"I thought-" he didn't finish. I realise there was a chance he liked me. My head told me not to risk it, but my heart said otherwise.

"It's you." I rushed. Then I sighed. "I scared you off" I muttered. "I'm so st-"I was cut off as willie pressed his lips to mine. When he pulled away, in froze, shocked. I cleared my throat.

"Uhm," I smiled, blushing furiously.

"I love you too, hotdog," he grinned before poofing out, leaving me on the Orpheum sign, grinning like an idiot.