Part 9 (Luke's POV)

Willie took us to the entrance to the HGC.

"Reggie said he wasn't at the club." I told willie.

"Just trust me. We need to poof in, or we'll get caught."

"What about Julie?" Willie looked at me.

"Dude, you can become visible when you play with her, SHE CAN FEEL YOU! You can poof her with us." I looked at Julie uncertainly.

"Are you sure? I don't even know where I'm going." Willie sighed.

"I forgot about that. You don't know the club as well as I do..." he thought for a second. "This will be a bit tricky. Alex, Luke, you can touch Julie, so you guys have to hold her hands. The three of us linked up. Willie grabbed Alex's hand, and I swallowed down a little snicker as Alex looked at him, blushing. "Now Luke Alex, focus on poofing, but not to a certain spot, leave that up to me. I can't poof us all at once by myself. It takes too much energy. But hopefully, if you guys use some energy as well, I can get us there." I closed my eyes. My stomach suddenly flipped, and I felt like throwing up. It didn't feel like normal poofing that's for sure.

The sound of music filled the air.

"It worked." Willie told us. I opened my eyes. We were side stage.

"Where's Reggie?" I asked over Caleb's trashy music. Willie pointed. I followed his finger, and my face drained of colour.

"Is he-" I asked. Willie nodded.

"He's playing for Caleb." We all watched him. He seemed to be enjoying himself.

"I'm getting him outta here." I growled. "Alex, poof Julie to the studio." Alex went to protest, but I was already running onstage. Caleb was too distracted to see me, as I ran up to Reggie. I should've just poofed Reggie outta there, but I got angry.

"Hey Caleb!" I yelled over the music. Caleb turned around and the music stopped. Reggie looked at me.

"Leave my friends alone you asshole!" I flipped him off. "Fuck you!" I grabbed Reggie's wrist and poofed out. The others were already in the studio. When they saw us, they cheered. I felt like crying in relief. Reggie was finally home safe. I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He struggled against me, breaking away.

"What the hell! Of course, I'm not okay! You just kid-napped me! Ghost...ghost-napped?"

"What? Reg, we just rescued you from Caleb!" I stepped forward, and he inched away. "What happened Reggie?"

"How do you know my name?" He asked.

"Wha-"

"I don't even know you!" I Looked at the others, who were just as mystified. Everyone except willie.

"Caleb wiped his memory." He told us.

so I was gonna publish this tomorrow, but I decided to publish it today to close off this part. I am so sorry for this ending. (actually no im not.😂) part five will be a long part. I'm aiming for around 20 chapters, but maybe more or less idk. so yeah the next part will be a willie/ reggie part, where it's switching between their POV'S but there might be a few form the others but idk yet.