At one stall Fengjiu saw a little fox figurine and laughed. Dong Hua wasn't going to let her talk him out of buying her this one. He quickly bought it and handed it to her. She pouted for a bit and then gave up on telling him to stop.

After a while they needed to eat so he took her to the best food place in the market. When they sat down he ordered the best dishes that they had to offer. He saw Fengjiu smile and try a bit of everything. There was even entertainment at the place. They had a romantic play going on and Dong Hua was happy. He thought to himself happily, 'This date is going perfectly.'

Fengjiu watched the play, it was about a couple who were separated due to war. The man lost his memory and wandered the world. The lady's father kicked her out because she wouldn't marry who he set her up with. The lady lived in poverty for a long time, till she started making dresses for a living. Then 5 years later the man finally remembered everything and ran back to find her. He found she left home years ago. He goes to find her and sees that she had been waiting for him, without getting married or loving another man. Finally they are reunited after 6 years a part.

Fengjiu felt tears go down her face watching the play. Dong Hua reached over with a handkerchief and wiped her tears away. He told her, "Our story will not be like that. We don't have to wait 5 years to be together."

Fengjiu blushed but didn't answer. When they went back out again to look at the rest of the market she saw something in the corner of her eye. A silver fox hairpin. She looked away so that Dong Hua didn't notice. She decided to come back and buy it when he was busy. When she got back to the immortal realm, she would give it to her Immortal Dong Hua.

She finally got her chance when he went to buy a drink, claiming to be thirsty. She quickly went and bought the pin and pushed it into her sleeve pocket.

Dong Hua got a drink and brought one to Fengjiu as well

Dong Hua got a drink and brought one to Fengjiu as well. He was having a wonderful time with her. They looked at everything. Dong Hua even took them to the wishing tree where people put a message on it and made wishes. He told her, "Let's make a wish."

They both tried to cover their wishes. His wrote, 'Fengjiu to be my wife. Forever and always.' Then he quickly put it on the tree while she continued to write.

Fengjiu's fox eyes saw his answer, her heart raced and her body threatened to panic. She quickly calmed down and wrote down hers for Immortal Dong Hua. It said, 'For my one and only love forever to be with me.'

Fengjiu went to hang it on the tree, and Dong Hua squinted and saw the message. He gasped and looked at her. 'She really did feel the same way I did!' He had never been happier. Dong Hua picked her up and swung her around while she giggled. "You make me so happy, Fengjiu."

She blushed and looked away, he was making this so hard. Then they saw fireworks and she gasped. She looked at Dong Hua, and asked, "Why are there fireworks? Is it a special day?"