Anna has shown me what it's like to have a mother, sister, and a bestfriend all in one. She saved Noah and I and I'll always owe her for that.

We're getting ready for the party. The boys are picking us up any minute now.

Jake and I decided we would all be vampires. We're too obsessed with the vampire diaries.

"They're here Nova!" Noah shouts from downstairs

"Coming!"

"Wait! Wait! Let me get a few pictures before you go" Anna says.

She bought a new camera cause she said all the parents in movies capture every special moment with old cameras. She's taking this parent thing so serious and I'm so greatful for it.

"You are so embarrassing Anna" Noah says as Anna walks us down the driveway.

"I just need to say hi to the boys and make sure the person driving is sober" Anna says

"Hi Anna" The 3 boys say from inside the car

"You guys look so adorable! Smile! Okay now, who's driving?"

"Kaden or Alex" Jake says

"You guys aren't drinking?" Anna asks

"Nope I'm not" Alex says

"Okay. You're sleeping over at their house right?" She asks

"Yes Anna. Enough questions we'll text you later" Noah says clearly embarrassed

"Okay okay. Drive safe! I love you all!" She shouts making her way back to the house.

Kaden waits for her to get in the house then starts driving.

~~~

"You guys aren't drinking either" Alex says from the front seat

"What? Why?" Noah asks

"You 3 are 16" Kaden days

"Our birthday is next month" I reply

"No drinking. Okay?" Kaden

I cross my fingers and Noah does the same.

"Okay" We say in sync.

"Not okay" Jake says.

Everyone ignored him.

~~

Noah and I have been sneaking shots since we got here. I'm a bit tipsy but I feel so much better than earlier.

Noah hasn't taken as much shots as me but he's enjoying himself as well. Kaden is drinking a beer and Alex is talking to him.

I'm on the dance floor with Jake but I can't take my eyes off of Kaden.

All my problems are in the back of my head so Kaden is all I can think about.

Alex starts typing on his phone and Kaden makes eye contact with me