Chapter 2

*bing* *bing* The sound of the school bell shocks me as I finish some of my science notes. This is one of the three classes Cameron and I are in together. "Hey, you coming?" Cameron laughs. "What? Oh yeah sorry didn't realize no one was in here!" I say smiling. "Ha, that's okay." Cameron replies. I gather my things and put them in my backpack, and we walk out the class together. Right outside the door, Grayson stands waiting for me. "Hey sis! Wow Cameron! You know Jordyn?!" Grayson says and starts laughing. "Aha, yeah why?" Cameron said to Grayson. "Oh, she's my little sis." "Hey I'm not that much younger then you. You're only one year older then me!" I say to Grayson and roll my eyes. "Whoa! Who guys are related? That's awesome!" Cameron says with wide eyes. "Yeah I guess" I say and pouting jokingly. "Jordyn I'm not that bad!" Grayson says as he puts is arm around me. "Ew! Get your nasty arm off me!" I say and push his musclier arm off my shoulder. And we all start laughing.

"Cameron, you free after school today?!" Grayson said to Cameron as he opened the front door of his car. "Uh yeah!" Cameron says. "Awesome! Wanna come over and spend the night. We could hang out at the mall tomorrow." Grayson says. "Dude, yes!!" Cameron says and he closes his car door and starts walking towards Graysons truck. "Oh hey Cam! Whatcha doin' over her? Isn't your car over there?" I point towards Cameron's blue mustang that looks so amazing in the sun's reflection. "Ha, yeah! But your brother invited me over tonight." Cameron says to me as he winks and smirks towards me. I pull my bottom lip in between my teeth and feel the hotness burn in my cheeks. Grayson chuckles as he looks back and forth to me then to Cameron, and starts the truck. I hop in the back seat as Cameron takes my normal seat on the passengers side.

*later at the house*

"So what movies do ya guys wanna watch?" Grayson says to me pulling out a few choices. "Uh...?" Cameron and I say in unison. We look at each other. Cameron's eyes are locked with mine and I can't take my eyes off of his. The way his chocolate colored eyes just stare into mine make me want to lean in and kiss him. I look away as I look at the choices Grayson picked, and just choose The Conjuring. "Good choice!!" Grayson says as he puts in the disc.

In the middle of the movie I start to get a little hungry. "Hey, do you guys want anything to eat or drink?" I say to the both of them. "Uh, sure I'll take a soda and some skittles." Cameron says to me and smiles. I smile back and ask Grayson. "Grayson? What about you?" "Yeah, uh, I'll just take a water and some chips. Thanks sis!" He says to me his eyes focused on the screen the entire time he was talking.

I walk into the kitchen and pull all their stuff out and then place them on a tray. I get myself a sprite and an apple. "Hey." Cameron says to me walking into the kitchen. "Oh hi!" I say to him as I put the sprite can on the tray. "You look very beautiful." He says to me. "Aha, thx" I say to him with a small laugh. Cameron takes a few steps closer to me. I look into the living room to see if Grayson was watching. Luckily he wasn't when Cameron started leaning in. I leaned in as well, and we kissed. Our lips pressed up against each other's. He kissed me with such big compassion. I felt like everything in the world had just stopped and it was only me and him. As I let myself out of the kiss I just started at him, and bit my lip. "I'll take these to the living room for you." Cameron says and picks up the tray full of snacks. "Thanks." I say to him and he winks at me while walking into the room where Grayson still sit there never taking his eyes off the screen. I just stood there in awe. I was so full of butterflies I couldn't even move my arms. I ran my finger over my lips and walked back into the living room taking my seat in between Grayson and Cam. I felt so safe, and secure.

As Grayson started falling asleep Cameron and I just lay there talking. "So where did you move here from?" Cameron asks me. "I moved here from New York." I say to him. "Really?! I've always wanted to go there!" Cameron says to me. Grayson moves a little and I sshh Cameron, we both giggle. "Ha, so how long have you lived in California?" I say to Cameron. We seem to be going back and forth just getting to know each other a little better. "I have lived here all my life." He says to me with a laugh. "Wow that's a long time!" I say and I join in on his laugh. "How many times have you moved?" He asks me. "Uh, about every year since 8th grade. That's when the guys really started getting, ya know, touchy. And I would get bullied a lot." I saw to him and look down at my pillow. "I don't know who would want to take advantage of a funny, amazing and pretty girl!" He says and I can see his jaw clench. Normally when a guy does that, they are really angry. To be honest, it's actually kind of hot. I smile at him, "yeah, who would wanna do that..." I say to him. "Obviously an as-" but I cut him off."Please don't cuss...its way too late and it's not that big of a deal" I laugh as he changes his word. "Obviously jerks. Probably people who are just jealous they can't be as nice, smart, or beautiful as you." He says and I can see his face getting blushy. He leans in to kiss me while he pushes back a few pieces of hair behind my ear. I smile and run my fingers through his hair before we kiss. This kiss was better then before. He kisses me so gently and our lips move in sync with each other's. We break apart the kiss and I lay my head on his chest. Cameron kisses the top of my head, as I smile and slowly drift to sleep.

How did you guys like this chapter?! I hope you did and I can't wait to write chapter three! Love you all and have a good night❤️ I know this isn't that long but the next chapter will be longer☺️