11.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jin and Hoseok were frozen in their place when they saw that girl walk toward them with the child.

Hoseok stepped a little back from Jin and dragged him so that they can get away from there.

Suddenly Namjoon entered and all the lights turn on.

Namjoon looked at them with confusion.

"What are you both doing here, standing like that?" He asked while pointing his finger at them.

"Namjoon we see a here.." Jin stopped Hoseok.

"Nothing we were just waiting for you all. Call the manager Namjoon so we can leave from here."

 Jin said while looking around as he sense some presence beside him.

"Oh yeah, I have it... you both pack our all things quickly. Jungkook finds them in the room. We will leave from there." Jin and Hoseok nodded.

"Just do it quickly, Jimin's condition is not so fine." Namjoon nodded and banged on Yoongi's room.

Namjoon pulled out his cell phone and called the hotel manager.

The number you have dialed does not exist please try the right number.

Namjoon frowned.

"How can this number not exist? I talk him two days ago." He mumbled and dialed the landline of the hotel.

But that gave him the same answer.

Suddenly he felt someone walk passed behind him.

"Who's there?" He shouted.

But no one was there. Then he walked to the couch and see Jimin who was still lying down on the couch lifeless.

He walked back to the room and again knocked at the door.

Then he saw a girl also standing beside him. He gasped in horror and stumbled back from the girl.

Her foot was nowhere to be seen and her face was covered with her hair.

"Hungry...

Hungry..."

Namjoon quickly banged on the door as Jin and Hoseok came back with their bags packed. The girl vanished.

Soon the door opened Jungkook. Yoongi was almost conscious but not in the condition to say anything.

The room was smelling bad. The smell of blood.

"Jungkook... let's go... it is not a safe place," Namjoon yelled hurriedly.

Jungkook looked around again and gave the arms of Yoongi to Namjoon.

"I'm not coming... I can't leave my Tae here... I'm not scared anymore. You all go and get help. Please go..."

Jungkook said and looked at his hyungs.

"What are you talking kook? We are not leaving you alone here. And we need to find Taehyung." Namjoon said but Jungkook shook his head.

"You can see the condition of Yoongi and Jimin hyung. Hyung they are not fine. They need treatment. They need doctors. Just call the manager of the hotel and ask her to arrange the vehicle to go back." Jungkook said but Namjoon speak.