"Definitely, but it was worth it?" Elena said, running her fingers through his fluffy hair. He hummed in agreement, closing his eyes as he enjoyed her presence. "Kat, as much as I'd love to stay here with you, I have to go. Hitoshi is waiting for me." She said, making Kat let go. He looked at her as she crouched down.

"I love you." She said, making him smile at her before she kissed his cheek. "Alright, I'll see you tonight." He said, laying down in her bed as he tucked himself into her blanket. "Night." He mumbled, his face buried into her pillow.

Elena chuckled before saying a simple 'Goodnight' and walking out of the room. When she got outside, she almost squealed loudly.

'He's so fucking adorable when he's soft!'

_________________

Elena and Hitoshi walked the streets of Shizuoka. "So, where are you taking me?" The curious girl asked. "We can do whatever. But I planned to get your hair cut today. I need one too, but still." He said, smiling at her. The woman lit up in a mere second. "Okay so I love my messy hair, But I really want to cut it short! It's always in the way and I don't like it." She said, smiling. She wanted to make it wavy and short so it kept its slight messiness.

She had already planned what she wanted, and she knew it would look amazing. She would get strands of red all in her hair and make her bangs blend out a little more.

Either way, they were at the salon now. Shinso would be getting a small haircut as well, however he was only going to short his hair down a little, not a lot. Just so it could keep his fluffiness, and the mess of hair he carries. Once they told the workers what they wanted, they sat down as they began doing their work.

As they sectioned Elena's hair, making small strands, the coloring began. Elena sat with her phone as she conversed kindly with the worker, so she wouldn't bore her out. Suddenly she saw the millions of texts from Katsuki.

MY TRAIN <3
_____________________

MY TRAIN <3: I fucking miss you.

MY TRAIN <3: When will you be back?

MY TRAIN <3: Oi! Dumbass, check your god damn phone.

MY TRAIN <3: Did that insomniac fucking kidnap you?

MY TRAIN <3: OI!

Dumbass😒💕: Calm your tits, Katsuki! Shi took me to the salon, I'm getting my hair done👀

Dumbass😒💕: Wanna see?

MY TRAIN <3: No.
......
MY TRAIN <3: Fucking show me dumbass. I wanna see.

Dumbass😒💕: Make up your mind, bitch.
*Dumbass😒💕 sent a picture*

MY TRAIN <3: IM NOT A FUCKING BITCH! OKAY?

MY TRAIN <3: You look pretty, but I still like your messy hair.

Dumbass😒💕: If you ask Shi, no I did not squeal. Anywho, it's still gon be messy, just getting it cut a bit shorter, fixing some red strands, and getting some volume.