"I'm pretty sure there is." Shota said, making the boy sweat drop. A hologram appeared right in front of Elena and the parents, showing the boy approaching Elena and grabbing her ass as the same story went on.

"My actions were simple self defense. Especially considering I've been through worse actions before, I found it as a simple traumatic experience whereas your boy, knew of his actions." She said, feeling shitty for using her kidnapping and such as an example, but she knew that she could possibly get expelled if she didn't have proof. So before even grabbing him in the first place, she had made sure there was a camera catching it all so she could use it.

The mother glared at the boy before speaking. "I deeply apologize, Miss. I never raised my boy to do such things. He will take whatever punishment sent to him." The woman said, nodding at Elena before turning her head to Nezu.

"Considering it's seen as sexual harassment, we have no other choice than to expel the boy. It's not allowed at a school such as ours, a hero school at that. I apologize, Ma'am." Nezu said as Elena smirked in slight victory.

The woman nodded before walking out with the boy, his head hung low as he walked out. Once the door closed, Elena spoke. "I should become a lawyer, don't you think?" Elena asked, blowing her nails in a fake manner.

Aizawa smirked before Nezu laughed. "Indeed. You would be an excellent lawyer, but I believe you have hero studies to work on right now, isn't that right?" Nezu asked, his ears fluttering.

Elena chuckled and nodded. "Yes, I'm sorry for causing any disturbance. I'll take my leave." She said sarcastically as she walked out.

'Hoe got what he deserved.'

___________________________

Elena yawned as she entered the dorms once more. She had been instructed to stay behind after the incident earlier that day. The once dirty homeroom classroom of hers, was now as good as new after being told to clean it after causing a scene earlier that day.

She yawned, only to be engulfed in a hug as soon as she entered the dorms. "Oh, someone missed me?" Elena asked, hugging Shinso back. "Uh, well. We haven't been out a lot these last few weeks...I guess I miss you. Wanna go somewhere?" He asked, smiling gently at her. "Yeah, sure." Elena said, smiling at him before she kissed his cheek and walked into the dorms properly.

"Will you let me get ready real quick though?" Elena asked, taking notes of his comfortable clothes. He nodded before Elena walked to the elevators and up to her floor.

She whistled a tune as she made it to her room. Unlocking the door, and walking in, Elena was quick to make her way to the closet to change, but what she wasn't aware of, was the certain boy laying in her bed.

"Oi." Katsuki said before she took off her button up. Elena screeched. "The hell! Did you occupy my room now as well?!" She asked, glaring at him before she continued undressing.

He shook his head. "As well?" He asked. "Yeah, heart occupier. Oi! I got your hero name. Occupier. I mean it's either that or Explosive Pomeranian. Both sounds fucking badass." Elena rambled and put on a crop top and a pair of baggy sweatpants. "Going somewhere?" He asked, because he knew she didn't do naps in crop tops.

"Going out with Hitoshi. We haven't hung out in awhile, you know?" Elena said before walking over to him. He pouted and made small grabby hands for her.

Elena smiled and went up in between his legs as he hugged her waist. "That was the most disgusting thing I've ever done." Katsuki grumbled, looking up at her with a small pout.