2. enrolled 📃

"New life without my friends." She opened her laptop and saw her classmates going out with their parents. Which made her a bit jealous.

Charlotte is not just a beautiful and attractive girl, but also spoiled, she would always demand for a Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Hermes, Prada, Apple and other expensive brands. You might have guessed, she is a daughter of a millionaire.

Even if she gets the things she wants, she couldn't get her father's attention. Why? Her Dad runs a company where the money comes from. He's so busy with his business he forgot that his daughter needs attention from him.

several months later...

"Charlotte, my love. I have a surprise for you." Said Mr. Advincula, her father.

"What is it Dad?!" Charlotte looked excited, mostly whenever her dad said it was a surprise, she would receive material things, but this time, it would be different.

"I enrolled you to Augustine International High School." The excitement in Charlotte's eyes suddenly faded away and her face frowned.

"Dad! I thought you bought me a Chanel or enrolled me to an only girls school but this?! This is the worst!" She burst out and went to her bedroom.

Augustine International High School is for all genders, she's not used into boys since her elementary life, she was in a all girls school. Charlotte hated some boys because of her childhood trauma.

She is an introvert to be a honest, she only becomes an extrovert whenever she is comfortable to the person she is talking with. The popularity and attractive face was hiding traumas.

"I hate boys, except for my father. I swear to myself not to get into a dumb relationship or even get married in the future!" She cursed.

The next day Charlotte went out to buy her things for the upcoming formation year. Like I said she loved expensive brands, (literally she has the IPhone 13 and 14!) She bought an LV bag.

"P200,000 for my things, just keep the change." She sweared at the cashier and just took her things away.

Suddenly as she was walking out of the store, she bumped into a boy, a young and handsome boy.

"Watch where you are going freak!" The boy yelled. Charlotte realised he was a bad boy.

"Don't you dare call me freak you mother fucker!" She slapped him hard in the face and left the mall.

"Kuya drive me home as fast as you can! I want to get out of here!" She demanded to her driver who was just chilling inside the car.

"Ma'am Charlotte, that would go against the law. Gusto mo bang makulong tayong pareho?!"

"I don't care! Just fucking drive!!!" She yelled. The driver couldn't do anything but follow her command. So he did drive fast. But lucky them they didn't get caught.

________________________
_________________________
__________________________
___________________________
____________________________

Msdramatica