ˁ῁̮ˀ Halloween Special ˁ῁̮ˀ

Comincia dall'inizio

An escapee hand kept grabbing at random places on the sheet trying to find it, when it finally felt a hard rounded corner shaking vividly. Your hand trailed upward and felt two sides, quickly dug under them to get a hold of the object, and picked it up.

When you brought it closer, your face was immediately masked with teal, and it didn't take you long to figure out it was your phone screen.

►► Kenny McCormick

accept  reject

You closed your eyes for a few seconds, needing to compose yourself. Inhaling a deep breath sent a refreshing breeze throughout your middle body, it stopped your shaking and you only sniffed every few seconds.

You slowly opened your eyes and carefully pressed accept.

"Hello?" the words left your mouth at a snail's pace.

"What's up, (Y/n)?"

You lightened at the sound of a voice.

"Nuh-nothing much, heh─ I'm just sort of..." your eyes flitted to the wall  ".... staying awake."

"Adults got you up?"

You chuckled and sniffed. "How'd you know?"

"My dad and his friends are tearing up the street, they've been talkin' about partying all week"

he paused. "─Just guessed it'd be the same for you."

You let out a more entertained laugh. "You guessed right."

You sniffed again.

"So are you just staying up? Or.. "

"Yep, just... awake. I don't know what else I'd be doing.." another sniff.

"Oh-I--uh" he stuttered a bit. "─yeah, I don't know either! Don't know what I was thinking, haha.."

If you could picture his face right now, it would have a giant blush spread across it. Little did you know, you were right.

But to you, those thoughts were fantasies that only resided in your head.

Suddenly, you felt a clog in your nose, causing you to take a big sniff. You hoped Kenny didn't hear that.

Sadly, he did.

"Wait... are you crying?"

"What?!" you almost dropped your phone. "N-no!! What makes you say that?"

"You've been sniffing this entire phone-call"

So he noticed. You wanted to throw your phone to the wall and hide under your blanket in embarrassment. But the assertiveness of his voice forced you to stay on the phone. It was like being put under a trance.

"Yeah, I've been crying.."

"Oh god, is it what I think it is?"