The battle of dragon III

Start from the beginning

 After he said that, he stood up and reached a hand out to Velzard which she took firmly without any hesitation. Her eyes were filled with new determination and relief that Rimuru still remained as her sibling.

"Then I'll be counting on you."

 Right after he said that, the parallel self of Rimuru went back to the main consciousness which was fighting Michael with Ciel.

 Velzard felt like something was pulling her out of the dark water and the next moment she was outside again with the sensation of breaking up the surface of water.

 The first thing she saw upon coming out was Michael firing a ray of destructive energy at Rimuru. Immediately, she deployed her {Snow crystal} which was enhanced by her evolved ultimate skill, blocking the attack successfully.

 Thanks to her, Rimuru was able to attack without pausing to defend. Michael, who wasn't able to avoid the incoming attack, got blown back with a huge gash in his stomach.

"Kuk- kugh!" Michael spat out a bout of blood, but before he could recover his stance,

"{Blades of emptiness}"

"{Infinite coldness}"

 A series of attacks flew towards him in an incredible speed even for him.

 Rimuru and Velzard's attack went smooth like water and sharp like a needle. The blades of the sword attacked their target mercilessly with pinpoint accuracy.

 Attack after attack. When Rimuru slashed downward, Velzard will slash upward.

 When Velzard attacked, Rimuru guarded her from the attack.

 All Michael could do was desperately blocking the incoming deathly attacks.

 The teamwork of siblings was wonderful that it almost seemed like they were one. It took Michael a lot of power and wounds to finally escape from the rain of assault.

"You... how did you make Velzard recover so fast?" Michael asked. His breathing was rough and the recovery was slow as there were too much wound.

 It was also the work of Velzard. Her newly gained skill {Cthulu}, the wound made by her attacks were hard to recover and took a long time to heal.

'? What is he talking about?' Rimuru thought as he didn't understand why he was asking that.

<<It seems that he is raising question about why it didn't took long for you and Velzard to recover after absorbing her. Michael went through long recovery process after obtaining her dragon factor, which is different from what we did.>>

In short, he's not that smart.

<<Positive.>>

 After hearing the explanation, Rimuru smirked and resumed attacking as he couldn't find any reason to answer him.

"{Blade of Gluttony}!"

"{Celestial severance}!"

 Sound of two piece of metal clashing and explosions continued to rang around the forest until a crack of a metal echoed clearly throughout the sky, followed by a raging shockwave.

 The pure strength of it swept through the forest like a rampaging tempest, making the surroundings as barren as the wastelands on the west side of the continent.

 Once the shockwave died down, Michael's wounded figure was holding a handle of a sword. The blade was shattered into pieces and all that left was 3 centimeters of metal with jagged edge.

 Before he could react, Rimuru moved in front of him. With a quick flick of his sword, he sent the broken sword flying from his hand and pointed the tip to his neck.