Missing her

Stella's POV

The sweet has been so quiet without her. I miss her what am I kidding everyone misses her. Sky has not been the same. Aisha has been worried sick. It's like everything's falling apart without her.

I know I should be worried about my  friends, but all I can think about is how the only person who actually understood me is gone now. Beatrix, gone. It's so hard to wrap my head around those words that this is my reality now a reality without her.

The days have been blending together without her here. Everything is the same. I can't even get out of bed. " Stella come on we all miss Bloom but you can't stay in bed forever" Terra  says walking into the room. "Yay, and I heard we're getting some new students that's fun, are you going to show them around the school I bet that would be pretty awesome for them to meet the princess on their first day of school" Flora says opening the curtains. I squint my eyes at the sunlight which I haven't seen in days. " Guys I don't think she's upset about bloom" Musa  says walking into the room joining herself into the conversation. "Then what" Terra asked.

" Maybe at the fact that she lost one of her friends" Flora says nudging Tara a little bit. " I just think it's best you get out of bed , the future queen of solaria doesn't just sit around in their bed for 3 Days waiting for something to happen you get up and you make things happen" Musa says pulling the sheets off of me. The cold hair hitting my skin. I shiver thinking about what Musa just said. She's right. I sit up straight in the bed and stand up on my own two feet feeling a little dizzy since I haven't gone out of my bed in 3 days. "Yay you did it" Terra says clapping her hands.

I go take a shower since I haven't taken one in 3 days, do my skincare routine and shave my entire body. As I'm sitting in my vanity about to put on my makeup I look over and a piece of paper catches my eye. I opened the paper and it says "Isobel and D'Arcy, 9534 Autumn peak road"

This is what I have to do. For Beatrix I have to let her sisters know that she was a good person and that all she wanted to do was belong. I thought to myself as I placed the fold a piece of paper  back on  my nightstand. After I got ready I grabbed the note and placed it into my pocket. I walked out of my room to see the girls on in the living room chatting and smiling about something.

"Good to see you up" Aisha says to me with a smile. I smile back at her . " So where are you going the new  kid  does not get here till 4:00" Flores says. " I'm going out just for some fresh air  I'll be back before the new kid gets here" I say walking out the door.

I see sky in the hallway I walk right past him. He  look so heartbroken. But I don't have time for other people's emotions I have to focus on mine.

I walk into the woods and going to  Beatrix's grave before I start off on my journey. I squat down not wanting to get my pants dirty and I wipe the dirt off the tombstone. I noticed the white flower that I placed in the soil of her grave had started to die. Which is weird because the flowers usually don't die that fast but what would I know about flowers.
I hold the pedal in my hand as they start blowing away in the wind.

" I'm going to fix this, you're not going to be alone anymore I'm going out to find your sisters" I say rubbing my hand on the grave as a small tear will sound my cheek. I quickly write my tears away and stand back up dusting myself off. Then headed out on the journey head.

I stole one of the cars and put the address into my phone.  Then  I use the GPS to take me to my destination. After a lot of turn rights and turn left and one u-turn  then I  finally made it.

It was a small house kind of like a cottage. Beautiful garden layout in the front,  Terra would love it I thought to myself as I walked up to the doorbell. I press the doorbell. Then waited until someone came to the door.

Okay guys I hope you all liked this this is my first time writing something that isn't  choni , but I just love Stellatrix and just  fate  the wings  saga the in general. But yes guys I'm officially back so yay and I'm going to try to update more love you guys-madi