All is Fair in Love and War: Chapter 23 Arc 3

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Ahri: Here Y/N, have some~

Y/N: I'm fine, really Ahri.

Ahri: But it's so good. Say Ahhh~

The fork was extremely close to your face as you were basically forced to open your mouth for the cake not to smother all over your face. You opened your mouth as she put the cake piece in. It was good, as you already knew from all the tests, but seeing Ahri's face of joy made it a little better.

Soraka watched as jealousy took over a bit for her. She grabbed one of the various slices of cheesecake and put in on the fork as she tapped you on the shoulder, as you turned around to see Soraka flustered.

Soraka: S-Say Ahhh~

Y/N: Raka?

Soraka: It's good, I want you to try it.

You sighed as you opened your mouth as she placed the piece into your mouth. This was a chocolate mousse flavor with a creamy mouthfeel and a beautiful flavor. You were glad that it wasn't nasty as you kind of wished you had some of it now.

Ahri: Raka, what are you doing?

Y/N:( Huh?)

Soraka: Nothing Ahri, Y/N looked like he wanted some.

Ahri: Well, I was already giving him some of this, so you should have waited until he was done.

Soraka: Huh?

Y/N:( Oh no...)

Soraka: What do you mean, Ahri?

Ahri: Oh nothing, besides that you need to make sure to know when it is, and is not your turn.

Soraka: Turn? This isn't some RPG, he wanted some and he got some.

Ahri: Well what if he wanted the shortcake more?

Soraka: He didn't soooo.

Ahri: Oh really?

Soraka: Really.

They both looked at you as you were trying to hide your face away.

Ahri & Soraka: Which one did you prefer, Y/N?

Y/N: Can't I just drink my drink in peace?

Ahri & Soraka: Answer!

Y/N:... I really wanted some of that Boba actually.

Both of them were staring back at you, while their brains started to turn and click the pieces together. They both got red in the face as they realized what they were doing as Soraka was trying to hide herself into the table, as Ahri was just taking deep breaths.

Soraka: S-Sorry.

Ahri: Too much?

Y/N: I don't think so, just a weird thing.

Syndra: Were we not here to discuss our new plans?

Ahri recomposed herself as she coughed to get everyone's attention. With only Neeko having no attention as she was admiring the drinks and cakes, and eating her plate of cheese bread. Xayah was still sipping the boba as half of the flavors, with their being 16, already gone.

Ezreal: Oh yeah, we were here for that were we?

Xayah: Are you sure we should be doing it here?

Ahri: Look around.

Xayah looked around to see absolutely no one in the area as Vi and Caitlyn were also back in the kitchen not paying attention to the conversation. Xayah just shrugged as she sipped her boba and stared back at Ahri.