All is Fair in Love and War: Chapter 23 Arc 3

Börja om från början

Syndra: Maybe Y/N was a bit uncomfortable letting us be in here?

Y/N: I.... Didn't really think to ask?

Xayah: Should have taken me here sooner, BobaBobaBobaBoba.

Neeko: I want this, and this! Also this!

You sighed as you saw Caitlyn almost appear next to you with a huge grin on her face. You were surprised by the sudden mother nearby.

Caitlyn: Are you all ready to order?

Sarah: Yes Mrs. Kiramman!

Caitlyn: Oh please, you are my son's friends, just call me Cait.

Ezreal: Ok Cait! Your mom is sweet Y/N!

Y/N: I know....

Caitlyn: Does he talk about me often?

Soraka: I don't think he brings you two up very often. I can't think of a reason why, this place is lovely!

Vi heard the news as she quickly moved over to the table as she looked at you with a dead stare. She grabbed your ear as she had another smirk on her face.

Vi: Oh~ Is our little dancer keeping us a secret?~

Everyone: Little dancer!?

Y/N: No! I just... Well...

Vi: Hmm?

Neeko: Neeko would hate to be you, Y/N!

Y/N: I would too...

Vi: Oh? And why would that be?

Y/N: No reason... Vi.

Vi: Who?

Y/N: Please don't make me say it.

Vi: I'm waiting.

Y/N:... Mom.

Vi: There we go.

She let go of your ear as you rubbed away the pain. Ahri and Soraka were laughing as you put your head on the table as Cait was till standing there ready.

Cait: So... What will it be?

Later

You sat there as all the various snacks and drinks were all scattered about. There was a big strawberry shortcake in the middle of the table, as well as a plate of cheese bread, every single flavor of boba, and various cheesecake slices, all of which looked very good.

You simply had your favorite soft drink and a plate of strawberries, as much as you liked all the things they served, you were not really hungry for sweets. The crew began to dig in as Soraka and Ahri were both fangirling over the shortcake.

Soraka: Oh my! How delightful! How on Runeterra is this stuff created?!

Y/N: Well, flour, milk and other various ingredients I think.

Soraka: But this is something out of this world! Everything is perfect!

Ahri: I agree, everything is so sweet, but not too sweet. It was hard trying to grab a slice out of the beautiful cake!

Sarah: Who knew your fam was a bunch of bakers?

Y/N: You did, in fact, I think a few of you guys knew.

Ezreal: We should come here more often, do you guys cater?

Vi: OF COURSE!

You heard Vi from the back as you simply just smiled and chuckled at all the antics. Ahri grabbed a piece of the shortcake with her fork as she smiled at you and held to your mouth.