"What the fuck is going on?" Damon ask as he watches Kyra pack her things. She grabs a book tosses it in bag. Ignoring all of us. She bypasses me and Damon and heads down the stairs. We all follow. She takes off running out the door. We're screaming for her to stop she doesn't listen she keeps going.

"What the fuck did you do"" Julian screams and pushes me. "Back off Julian it's none of your damn business!" I push him back.

"It is my damn business, she's my damn business!" As he points out the door. "This is the last fucking time you get to hurt her. You hear me? The last fucking time!" He punches me in the jaw. He doesn't stop. Three to four punches in Damon and Jax pulls him off me. I stand up and spit out blood onto the floor and wipe my mouth. I stagger a bit.

"You're a prick Tuck! You never stop and think about her feelings! You treat her like shit! Then you fuck her with no damn condom! You don't even care! Stay the fuck away from her! Do hear me! Stay. The. Fuck. Away!" He storms out the door. We're all stunned. His comments hit hard.

"You didn't use a condom? What the fuck is wrong with you? You want to knock her up? Don't you care about what we think? How we feel?" Damon screams at me. No I didn't care and I didn't think.

"I fucked up alright! Is that what you want to hear? I got caught up in it all, I didn't think! Dammit!" I scream. Angrily punching the air. Pacing back and forth.

"Julians right. Just stay away from her you've done enough damage." Jax tells me. I know I have. I feel guilty and angry. I don't need them to tell me how bad I messed up.

"I love her." I tell them. Hoping they will understand, just a little bit.
"No you don't. If you did, you wouldn't treat her this way. You would accept her. Believe her. Trust in her. You don't love her. You just wanted her!" States Jax but it's not true. I do love her. I just fuck everything up. All the time.

Jax leaves out the door. In search for her and Julian. I turn to look at Damon. "You understand right? I do love her. It's just so damn hard." I plead for understanding. He looks at the door then to me. "Nope" he pops the p "what I understand is that you need to figure out your shit and stay away from her until you do." He heads out the door also.

I can't stay away from her that's the problem.

I head out the door looking for Kyra. My jaw is aching and throbbing. This is bullshit. I just can't believe that Casandra is responsible for all this. Just so she can have my brother. There are other ways to go about it. She's not a damn witch. A bitch maybe, but not a witch. I need Kyra to understand that. How can I prove to her that it just can't be. There's no way in this world she can could this. That she would do this to me. There just isn't.

I see the guys in front of the old building where the bar use to be. Oh no! She didn't! I run up to them.

"I can't get in, I saw her run in when it was the bar then it changed to this old building again. How did she get in the last time? Do y'all remember?" Pleads Julian. He's frantic. Dude needs to calm down. We did it once before we can do it again.

"She threw something at it.....a water bottle. She threw a water bottle." Jax says. "Go get one" Damon tells him. Jax takes off back to the house.

"What are you doing here? Just leave! We don't need you!" Julian tells me. But I need her. I was just about to say that, but thought better of it. I don't say a word, just turn around and ignore him. He huffs out. Damon puts his hand on my shoulder and I turn to him. He half smiles. Then Jax returns with a the water.

"She threw at the door last time. The top was off and water sprayed all over it. I remember that much." Jax tells us. So he takes off the top and throws it at the building.

Nothing happens.

Not even a glitch. We all stare dumbfounded. Well what now?

Julian goes and bangs on the door. Jax is trying the handle. They can't get it open. Damon takes off back to the house.

Julian screams and turns to me. I'm gearing up for his onslaught. My jaw already hurts. I'm not letting him get another hit. We all turn as we hear Damon returning. He has a crowbar with him. He goes to the door and works to try to get it open. It's not budging. Nothing seems to be working. I'm exasperated. I set on the dirt road. Bringing my knees up to me. After awhile,

Jax and Julian come and sit beside me. Damon still tries to open the door.

"Stop it man, it's not going to work." Jax tells him. Damon throws the crowbar and screams. He walks over to us and plops down beside Jax.

"What are we gong do?" Julian ask. I don't know. No one does. I did this. Yet again and yet again I'm filled with guilt and remorse. Maybe I do need to grow the fuck up.

"What happened Tuck? I left you alone with Kyra on the patio. She was happy. What the hell happened?" I hate this. Now I have I explain how stupid I was. Again. So I tell them. I tell them what I thought about Casandra. About her not being able to be a witch. How she would never do this to me. To us. I tell them everything. How I proposed to Kyra, how she turned me down. How she ripped out my heart. I spill my guts. I poor out my soul.

"Shit! How you can you even believe Casandra after all she has done to you? Manipulated you. How can you not believe Kyra over her? You are one dumb son of bitch!" Damon tells me.

"She thinks you proposed cause she could be pregnant. She told you no, because of that reason alone. Not because she doesn't love you. You idiot!" States Jax he's mad and I don't blame him. But I still can't wrap my head around any of it.

"You know Tuck, if you just took one damn second to listen to her. To really listen to her. We wouldn't be in this mess. You've hurt her over your stupid possessiveness. You hurt her over your dumb ass and very wrong and misguided views of Casandra. You've hurt her over and over again. You, Tuck, do not deserve her. So when we get her back. When we find her. You need to stay the hell away from her. If she is pregnant we will take care of the baby. We will be the child's dad. Not you! Us!" Julian screams at me. Wtf? Hell no!

"That would be child! Not yours! Mine! So back the fuck off and don't tell me what to do!" I tell him

"Oh no Tuck, it could be my child. Not yours! Mine!" He yells and storms off. I stand there shocked. His child? How the?

"What's he talking about? His child?" I ask Jax. He looks down then stands up. Let's out a sigh.

"He forgot to use a condom tonight. Heat of the moment and all that. So yea, it could be his child. That is, if she's pregnant. Well no, I take that back. It could be our child." He points at Damon then at Julian's retreating form. Then he laughs and walks off. They don't go far. I can still see them. Their not leaving the building till she comes out.

I look at Damon. "Y'all's child?" He smiles and gets up. Looks at me dead in the eyes.

"Yep! We're all in. Even if he is the biological pops. We all be the kids fathers. As in, all of us. You need to get that through your thick skull man. She's all of ours. Not just yours. So if that is your child. If she is pregnant? It will still be all of ours, just not yours. Regardless, if your in the picture or not." He said and turns away.

I release a breath. I turn at look at the building and for the first time in a long time, I break down crying like a child. Like a damn kid.

I fucking cried!

———————
Thank you pretties.
Please vote and comment ❤️
I would like to mention a new character in this next chapter.
His name is Otter and he solves a lot of problems. I just love him.