S1 Ch.14: Waken

Talking
Thinking
<Omnitrix Talking>
Abilities, Timeskip, POV, Location, AN, etc.
_________________________________________

Location: Raizen High School, Rooftop.

3rd Person POV

Previously...

Y/n: "If words alone can't reach you, then i'll just use violence!!"

The sudden outburst of Y/n and his unknown powers that managed to land a clean punch to Kurumi's face, left the whole people on the rooftop shocked and confused at the same time.

-Meanwhile-

At Fraxinus, everyone couldn't believe what they were seeing. Not only he had the power to transform into powerful alien-like creatures, he can also use the powers of the spirits whom he sealed via kiss. In short, Y/n managed to use Yoshino's ice powers.

Reine who was watching this remained to be calm and collective as she muttered under her breathe.

Reine: " Too soon...? Or maybe, his anger and his will to protect were the key factors?" She said in her thoughts.

-Back to Y/n-

Kurumi who had been punched by Y/n in the face quickly backs away to gain some distance between him as Y/n just glared at her.

Kurumi inspected her face where Y/n just punched it. Soon she started to giggle and that giggle turned into a evil laugh.

Kurumi: "Hehehe. So that's how it is~ To be able to use Hermit's powers-" Before she can continue talking, Y/n cuts her off.

Y/n: "It's Yoshino. Her name is Yoshino." He said, the anger in his voice is still visible.

Kurumi: "Right. To be able to use Yoshino's powers..."

She then approached Y/n and grabs his chin with her arm while using her other arm to caress his face as Y/n just stands there.

Kurumi: "Makes you an even greater meat for me to prey on~" She said while continuing to caress his face before planting a soft kiss on his left cheeks.

But Y/n didn't budged nor was surprised by her sudden kiss on the cheeks.

Kurumi saw this and stops caressing his face and she let's go of his chin before taking a step back.

Kurumi: "Oh? Why didn't you resist? Could it be that you enjoyed it?"

Y/n: "And what if I do?"

Kurumi: "Ara~Ara~ fufu such straightforwardness~"

Y/n: "But that's enough of this. No more flirting. The date is over. I'm here to save everyone else from you. But not just everyone." He then points his fingers at Kurumi.

Y/n: "You, are also included, Kurumi. I'll save you" Y/n declared as Kurumi giggles.

Kurumi: "Even all after you knew what I was about to do to the civilians you still chose to act stubborn and save me huh?"

Y/n: "That just proves how much I can love you. Going such lengths just to save you."

Kurumi: "Ara~ Ara~ You do know how to make a girl blush~. But You and I both know that I don't want to be saved."

Y/n didn't reply for a few second before taking a deep breathe and closes his eyes before opening it.

Y/n: "I think that's enough chatting. I know words alone can't persuade you, so I'll just use violence."

Kurumi: "Fufu~ It looks like you still aren't giving up on saving me huh~? Very well, I can also say the same thing too, because I don't want my delicious prey to be eaten dead~" She said as both of them readied theirselves.