S1 Ch.5: Sealing Princess Pt. 1

Talking
Thinking
<Omnitrix talking>
Abilities, Transformation's name, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Itsuka Household.

3rd Person POV

The next day...

Right now, we see a blue haired boy is currently in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for his two younger step-siblings as the red haired girl that is tied into twintails is currently laying on the sofa watching tv about the news about what happened yesterday, while the H/c haired one is still in his room, currently asleep.

The blue haired boy, who is known as Shido just finished making breakfast for the three of them. He laid the food that he made on the table, once he was done doing that, he figured out that it was time to wake Y/n up.

Shido: "I should wake Y/n up." Shido said as he left the kitchen and went upstairs at Y/n's bedroom.

He then knocked the door first before speaking.

Shido: "Y/n, it's time to get up. Breakfast is ready." Shido said as Y/n's door slowly opened.

As Y/n opened his door, Shido felt a massive tension in the air that could even made the Gods bow down from just the presence of Y/n.

Y/n: "For thousand of years I lay dormant. Who has disturb my-" He stopped midway when he realized it was just Shido

Y/n: "Oh, hey, Shido. What's up?"

Shido: "...Breakfast is ready."

Y/n: "Let me sleep for ten more minutes. I'm still tired about yesterday..." Y/n said as he remembered what happened yesterday in Fraxinus.

-Flashback-

Location - Fraxinus.

Right now, we see Kotori the commander of Ratatoskr currently yelling at the kneeling Y/n.

Kotori: "YOU TELL ME THAT YOU HAD THAT WEIRD WATCH FOR OVER 5 YEARS, AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TELLING US?!?!" Kotori yelled in anger as Y/n stood up, and pointed his finger at Kotori.

Y/n: "SAYS THE ONE WHO IS THE COMMANDER OF THIS SECRET ORGANIZATION CALLED- uhh, umm...what is it called again??"

Mikimoto: "It's called Ratatoskr, boy." Mikimoto, one of the crew in Fraxinus reminded Y/n.

Y/n: "Oh, right. Ratatoskr. Such a complicated name...Anyway, YOU'RE THE COMMANDER OF THIS SECRET ORGANIZATION CALLED RATATOSKR AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TELLING US?!?!" Y/n yelled as Kotori went silent for a moment, while the whole crew of Fraxinus is just enjoying the show between Y/n and Kotori, arguing to each other.

From their perspective they look like a couple, arguing from such trivial things.

Kotori: "Hmm...Fair point. I did hid the fact that I'm the commander of Ratatoskr, but I was planning to you guys when the time finally comes."

Y/n: "Well, whaddayaknow! We have the same reasons! I, too, hid the fact that I had the Omnitrix for over 5 years now, and I know that I can't keep my secret away from you guys forever, So I planned to tell you guys when the time comes. But I didn't expect this to be early tho." Y/n mutters the last part.

Kotori raised an eyebrow when she heard the word 'Omnitrix' from Y/n. She was rather curios about it.

Kotori: "Omni-what now?" Kotori asked, making Y/n's body tensed.

Y/n: "Oh, don't worry about that! It's nothing too important, really!" Y/n replied in a calm tone of voice, but deep inside he is mentally panicking.

-Inside Y/n's mind-