S1. Ch.11: Nightmare

AN: The picture on top is blursed.
_________________________________________
Talking
Thinking
<Omnitrix Talking>
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Itsuka Household.

3rd Person POV

It's currently early in the morning and right now, we see Y/n who is currently in his room, watching a show from his computer.

If you didn't know, he woke up at 3am with no fvcking reason and somehow couldn't go back to sleep.

So, in order to pass time, he transformed into some of his aliens from the watch, to check out their appearances and to figure out on what cool names he will gave to them.

And after that he turn on his computer and started watching memes, movies, and etc.

Right now, he is currently watching a show called "The Duchess Approves" for the very first time.

Tv woman#1: "I may be the Duchess, but I'm also a woman!"

Y/n: "Yes! Yes! In your face, Elizabeth! It's just like my life...in a way."

-Short Timeskip-

He continued watching the movie until he reached the marriage part.

Y/n: "Ah, the wedding. I've waited so long for this! She looks beautiful in that wedding outfit!"

Tv man#1: "I object!"

Y/n: *surprised* "Count Lionel?! What's that fvcker doing here?!"

Tv man#1: "I've come to reclaim my bride!"

Y/n: *angry* "You've had your chance at the cotillion, you!"

Tv man#2: "You've had your chance at the cotillion, you!"

Y/n: "That's what I'm saying!"

So out of rage, Y/n grabbed his monitor and threw it outside of the window, making some of his neighbors looked at him with a confused look.

Y/n: "I, uhh...I lost in a game...and I...uhh...rage quitted..."

Thank fully, Ratatoskr has a lot of money and Y/n manage to buy a new monitor.

(Cue opening)

(Song name: Ben 10 alien force theme)

-Timeskip-

Location - Raizen High School.

Ms. Okamine: "Goodmorning, everyone! Guess what? We have a transfer student joining our class today! All right, you can come in now!" Ms. Okamine said as the classroom door slid open.

Once the classroom door slid open, It revealed a beautiful girl with a long smooth black hair. She has red eye from her right eye, while the other one is covered by her bangs.

 She has red eye from her right eye, while the other one is covered by her bangs