All That For Nothing

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. Finally she came to get it," Tony answered. He reached down and got a small shoebox sized box and a clipboard with the check.

Stefan went back to her and gave her the check and the box. "Follow me to the cash register, please?"

"Sure," Angelina answered. When they got there, she gave him the money and Stefan gave her the change. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Angelica," Stefan answered, not realizing his error.

"What?"

"Oh, I'm sorry... Ah, I'm such an idiot. Sorry... Uhm. You're welcome, Angelina."

Angelina giggled and said, "That's alright. I only know you and someone else... that called me by that name. It wasn't so pleasant. Well, good bye."

"Yeah, sure."

After that long two hours of just checking in books, ordering, sending letters, packaging, he was all done... Then, another job in a cafe in Diagon Alley. Yay. He groaned as he dissaperated away from the store to the cafe. His boss, Fakir, didn't look so happy. Not at Stefan, but he was generally having a bad day.

"Hello, Fakir..." Stefan greeted, but Fakir just grunted and gestured him to the work. "Yes... sir." He walked out and went straight into the cafe to the costumers. "Hello, sir, what can I get you?" Stefan looked up to the person and paused. Weasley.

"Oh... just a small coffee and a small cherry cake..." Weasley said in a small voice and he didn't look at him at the eye.

"Sure. Anything else, sir?" Stefan said harshly.

"That'll be it..." George Weasley said in defeat.

"Great." Stefan jotted down the notes and went to the kitchen, grabbed the order, and went back to that bastard. "Are you sure you don't want anything else?" He said in whisper, "How about a kiss on my, now, ex-girlfriend, thanks to your sorry arse?" Weasley just sat there, staring blankly at the table. "Coward..." Stefan commented, leaving him.

A guy with blonde hair and red highlights, sun glasses, a beanie, and loads of tattoos came in and sat down on the counter seats. "What can I get you?" Stefan asked.

"Uhm... A strawberry lemonade and french toast, please?" He said.

"Sure. Anything else?"

"Nope."

"Coming right up."

When he went into the kitchen to get the order, Fakir, who was also the baker and maker for all of the stuff in the cafe wasn't there. "Sir? Fakir? I need French Toast." No answer. "Maybe he's in the office."

When Stefan entered the office, Patten and Mckenzie (who were disguised as Stark and Zany) got the french toast, put the poison on it and left quickly. Stefan entered the kitchen again with the French Toast, he saw... French Toast on the tray.

"What the fu-..." Stefan said. "Maybe Fakir put it in here. That makes my life easier."

He got the strawberry lemonade, the French Toast, went back to the person and gave it to him. The man thanked him and took a big bite bite of the poison and... here comes his great acting skills. Derek started to choke and hack. All the people stared and freaked out. His glasses came out and exposed that ... He was Derek. That made people freak out more.

"What.. the fuck... did you put on... my toast, you dick?!" Derek yelled, choking. Stefan stared at him. Something about him looked familiar, sure he's No.4 Most Undesirable... but he felt like he knew him. Stefan ran to Derek and tried to cast some curing spells but nothing worked. He's gone.