Chapter One Creation

Authors Notes.
Wow I hope someone reads This!
I've never written an owl house fanfic so I hope you enjoy and I will try to Update soon!
Have a good day :)
Ps before I forget I am writing this before season three comes out soo I'll probably get a few things wrong.

Phillip boiled the pailisman wood until puffs red smoke flew into his face. After the last "experiment" had betrayed him once more, he needed to be more careful. But still it felt good to kill Caleb so many times.
Like the juice of palisman wood sending energy through out his bones, and the spark that would light his eternal flame, it felt good.
Too good to be true. Sometimes he felt the monster is taking controll of his glyphs the things that made him stronger.

This was the part he was wanting for, the gooey green concoction would emerge into a grim walker. Unfortunately for Phillp that was also the moment he came.
"Come on! I'm sooooo bored you've done this like one million times let's play already!"
Phillip tripped backwards knocking over the concoction in shock.
"Noo! You fool!" He screamed in anger as the mindless beast bubbled his arm. The toxic goo only stung the other Phillip grew more and more, this is why he needed a grimwalker! Someone to get him his palisman.
The collector slides away giggling and he snatched an emergency palisman
From under his cloak absorbing life liquid, that kept him alive for ever so long.
Phillip removed himself from the now sticky neon yellow pus.
Yet another waste, palisman wood was so rare nowadays but besides he was Emperor Belos.
As he got to his feet he noticed something,
A hand.

"A Grimwalker!" Phillip smiled maybe this hadn't been a waste.
The yellow pus bubbled and fizzled as another grimwalker emerged from the dirt
His smile quickly faded as grimwalker  passed out, as they normally did and his jaw dropped it in shock.
Grimwalker were meant to be clones! But this one was a girl.
How could this be! He had made the grimwalkers to be identical clones of Caleb!  Not some random girl!
"Ooooh looks like somthing went wrong in this recipe!"
A growl only escaped Phillips mouth and the collector was only able to dodge the green goo by a second.

What had happened!
A lightbulb went off in his head.
A bit of the other Philips goo must of been mixed in with the recipe, causing this.
Phillip debated over whether he should keep it.
On one hand it was meant to be a clone of Caleb, but on the over hand the witches where not dumb.
He could keep producing nephew after nephew.
This time any rumors about the emperor would die out.
Maybe it would be best to keep the girl. At that moment the girl one her eye and the icky yellow paste oozed out.

What was wrong with this grimwalker?
He grabbed his staff near him and got ready to blast the grimwalker out of oblivion.
Just as his staff heated up ready to fire, a thought crossed his mind.
He could keep the baby, he had to admit these witches where not stupid.
Some scouts would get suspicious about how many 'nephew's he could have.
This girl could throw any suspicion of track.
He smiled to himself at his brilliant plan and took the Grimwalker to the other room to rest.

And wondered if this one would be another lost cause.