Saitama: HUH!

All might: young Saitama you have to understand some people don't agree with nezu and his decision. They think your going to be a problem to our school.

(Saitama stood up outraged)

Saitama: WHAT!?

Nezu: please sit down.

(Saitama did what he was told but crossed his arms)

Nezu: well you see after that incident some of them had mixed feelings. Some where thankfully that you saved the kids. That being Mr lady, all might here

(Nezy said looking at allmight)

Nezu: snipe, aizawa, present mic, midnight and 13 including me.

(He said bowing)

All might: but there are those against you. Endeavor being a big one along side best jeanist, cementoes, ectoplasm, power loader, ms joke, most of 1B class and some second years students who where told of the incident. Some incorrect officers aren't the happiest either.

Saitama: esh criticized by someone named Ms joke.

(Nezu lowered his head)

Nezu: its well...the same reason why I didn't give you a lines cents right away.

(Saitama looked up at nezu confused)

All might: young Saitama you are without a doubt one of the strongest people I have ever met. Making you a hero just like that would be no problem. You might have even became the new symbol of peace. The poeple you could save. You could make cities safer within weeks. But there's one flaw you have.

(Nezu knoded while saitama tilted his head confused)

Nezu: your too destructive. And careless.

(Saitama was catching his head)

Nezu: you destroyed half the u.s.j and almost risked the lives of some students. Not to mention you would be placed in jail if we hadn't known that the "nomu" as the villain put it wasn even alive.

(Saitama lowered his head acknowledging his mistake)

Nezu: luckily it wasn't a living thing. But if it was...well there wouldnt be a way of getting you out. The reason we have you partially join the students is so you could control your overwhelming power. And maybe then could you become a licensed hero.

(Saitama understood)

Nezu: well...almight I think you should tell him. I have things to finish.

(All Might knoded, nezu walked over to the door and left)

All might:......y-young saitama.......

Saitama: yeah?

(All Might scratched his head with a single drop of sweat falling from his head)

All might: well.....I understand you have relations to a pro hero.

Saitama: I do?

All might: it is also to my understanding you don't know about it.

(Saitama knoded)

All might: well.....

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

(Saitama looked down at a paper and looked back up, he saw a broken down apartment resendence and was confused)

Saitama: is this the place?

(He said looking around)

*creeeek*