~Chapter 26.~

I walked out of my room a few hours later trying to fix my hair. I noticed that my mom was crying on the couch. I knew she was a bitch to me for all these years, but seeing her like this makes me upset. Should I help her?

"M-Mom?" I walked closer to her.

"Don't fucking talk to me, you already ruined my life." My chest started to hurt.

"I was going to see if you were alright." I mumbled as I grabbed the sleeves to my giant blink182 sweat shirt.

"Well I am so fuck off." I started to cry and run into Michaels room. "

"Hey, hey, hey what's wrong?" He said as he was hugging me.

"Everything, my whole life is a joke." Michael picked me up and kissed me on the forehead.

"It's going to be okay." I sniffed and lied onto his chest.

"It doesn't seem like it will, my heart keeps breaking Michael. I don't think I can take this much longer. Remember last time? Keep it up and I might die of a broken heart."

"That's ridiculous, you can't die of a broken heart." He said as he looked at me.

"I was just saying-"

~~~~~~

I was nine months pregnant. It turns out I was having a girl. I've been eating non stop and I've gained at least 20 pounds. My mom finally figured out when I was 6 months and she didn't take it well.

Michael had to hold her back and call the police on her because of illegal drug use and child abuse. Ever sense then Michael and I own the house. Luke hasn't been talking to me, it breaks my heart that he doesn't even care for me anymore.

......

"Do you think we can do this on our own?" Michael asked me as I was on the phone with him.

"I-I don't know. This part of my life hasn't been great for me. I've been depressed lately." I say as my eyes water.

"Its alright baby, you can get through this." He whispered. I smile a little and play with my sweatshirt.

"Uhm, I actually wrote something for you."

"Really what is it?"

"Well umh, it's-" I heard something and the line goes dead.

"Michael? No answer.

"Michael?!" Nothing.

All of a sudden pain started to spread through my body and I fell to the ground.