The truth refined

Ok guys, I've been watching some videos and playing the 5naf games non stop and I have realised something. I've found something's that people have over looked.
Enjoy, these refined theories will be the next few chapters
Jake

Purple guys & his death...
At the end of night 5 in 5naf3 we play as the 5th crying child in the mini game. If we walk towards the safe room we will notice 3 things.
1: there is no purple freddy
2: it sounds like it is raining (remember this one)
3: the main 4 animatronics are dismantled on the floor.
Then if we enter the safe room, we are joined by 4 other crying children, a Springtrap suit and the purple guy. Then we chase the purple guy into the suit, he climbs inside, the springlock comes undone and he is killed. But there are some questions here. And I'm gonna answer them.
In 5naf 2, the phone guy says something about a "yellow suit" being used to lure the children into the back room. This yellow suit is the suit that the purple guy used for years to kill the children. He knew the risks of the suits, he knew how to use them and how to operate them. Why? Because he is the phone guy. The guy who has been with us all along. The one who has been at every diner and the one everyone trusted. Need proof? In 5naf1 on night 4, phone guy dies. He also mentions that he is glad that he RECORDED his messages when he did. They are replays! Also in night 1 of 5naf2 he says welcome to your new summer job" sounds lajit right? Well at the end of night 5, we get a check that says NOVEMBER. Not one location in the world has November when it is summer. Not one. The phone guy died in 5naf2, in that location. See that are recorded. And also, we can tell that he does in 5naf2's location because of his last recording..... He meantions something about a birthday. And what is put all around the diner which lasts all 7 days so we know it happened at least a week before? "Happy birthday" signs. Balloons. All birthday decorations, kept up a week after the phone guy recorded the message. Well, there's that half of the story.

The other bit is of the phone guy/purple guy knew how to operate the suit safely, then how did he die? Well, if we play the mini games at the end of each night we will hear that it is raining, water covers the floor. The location must be old. 1st freddy fazbears pizzeria Mabey? But when we get to the safe room the purple guy kills us, releasing the crying child's souls. Then the 5th crying child joins the others in the room and chases the purple guy into the suit. And this is the little detail that most people miss. The purple guy died in the suits buy a little thing called rain. It's wet and slippery. And what better way to release some springlocks then by rain itself. See, the purple guy knew how to use the suits but he died because the spring locks came loose because they were wet. Makes sense now?

One other thing. See how in the mini games in 5naf3 how in bad shape the diner is in, she how the floor and walls have rotted? Well, look at 5naf 1's floors and walls and I'll let you tell me something. Do they look alike?

Hell yeah they do. They are the same location. Look at pirates cove in 5naf 1, see how it links to the dining area? Well, in the minigames in 5naf3 the Pirates cove links on to a room called the dining area. Also If you look up the map layout for those minigames and the camera layout in game1, THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME! 5naf1 was relocated in the original Freddy Fazbear's pizza.

Oh and I know who caused the bite of '87! Wanna know who?
It's m..... (There's a hint there ;) )

Well guys, hope u liked my purple guys theories. Be sure to vote, comment and share this book around.
My next refined theory will come next sometime next week. Well, sweet dreams on who caused the bite of '87 because I ain't telling u guys just yet :)

Haha, love yall 😘😆😆
~jake