Theory of Shadow bonnie, Purple Freddy and Fredbears family diner

A lot of YouTube channels have the timelines for the 5naf series, I've matched multiple ones and they all say one thing...... Fredbears family diner. What is it? Was it in the timeline before the diner in 5naf2? I believe not. Because in night 3 or 4, the phone guy states to forget everything you have heard about the 'sister location'. The sister location. I believe that this is Fredbears family diner. The place That the first murder took place to create the puppet (as seen in the 'give cake' minigame in 5naf). But something else happened in that diner. Something soo bad that it forced the diner to be sold off to later become "fazbear entertainment." I believe that in Fredbears family diner there were 2 animatronics. 1 an animatronic known as Fredbear. (If you look up www.scottgames.com you will see an animatronic that I think is Fredbear.) this animatronic is the one you see in the 'give cake' minigame. But there is another animatronic. One the minigame doesn't show but has the same level of destruction and rot to is body. And animatronic known as 'springtrap" (originally thought to be named 'golden bonnie') "but what does this have to do with shadow bonnie and purple Freddy you ask?" Well amazing 5naf fan reader, I believe that in the diner the accident that happened to close the diner down was the murders of both purple guys. The purple guy we see in the 'give cake' minigame and the 'foxy run' minigame. In 5naf 3 we are introduced to vintage Audio cassettes that feature the phone guy telling the original employees information and details about the diner. One states that a line of animatronics have the ability to have a hank crank used on them so an employee can climb inside and become That animatronic if something happens during a performance or so. Now this is the interesting bit, I believe that the 2 purple guys climbed in Fredbear and Springtrap and the spring locks both came loose. (This means that the wearers would be impaled with animatronic parts and words, instantly killing them.) they possibly climbed inside the animatronics to avoid police or avoid being seen or something and both died in the suits. Springtrap can still be seen with the purple guy inside it and possibly Fredbear will have the other purple guy inside it too. And the shadow bonnie and purple Freddy bit... I believe that the are the dead souls of the purple guys. Think about it. What does Springtrap look like???? A bunny. And shadow bonnie... A bunny. See the match.
And Fredbear..... A bear... Purple Freddy....... A bear.....
See the resemblence.

These animatronics were the reason Fredbears diner was closed down. Thus creating the events of Freddy fazbears pizza...

I hope u guys liked that theory. I know it's the same from my 5naf puppet book but I'll think of some more theory's soon guys.

But thanks for reading.
Comment below if u want me to make any theories from Your requests.
Thx guys
~jake