Together 💞

Tine's POV

Last one week wat has been acting strangely around me. I don't know what gotten into him. It's all started from that day when he goes all night only God knows where and didn't return home until early morning. Then everything changes between us. He suddenly so clingy towards me. He sometimes talk nonsense or I cloud say cheesy to me. To be honest i like it but I don't show outside. He starts to spend all his time with me. It was our weekend so i let him sleep as long as he want. Then weekend ends blink of a second.

As usual our day goes like any normal day. Wat calls me to his cabin.

Tine, do you have any plans tonight? He ask me suddenly.

No. Why are you asking? Is he planning to take me somewhere?

Good. Man invited me and you to his bar tonight. I get confuse, usually he don't bring me to meet his friends.

Ohh... what's the occasion? I ask him to know why suddenly he wants me to go with him.

It's just like a get together and i want to introduce you to my friends. I just nod and remain silent.

By the way if you want, you could also invite your friends.

My friends. You have no problem in it! I mean... He cuts me off

Of course no problem. More, the merrier. Also you didn't introduce your friends to me yet. So we could take this as a chance to meet them. I look at him blankly. He was the one who told me that we don't need to go anywhere together except our family gatherings. Now he inviting me to meet his friends and also he wants to meet my friends. I don't know what happened to him!

Okay. Fishy

Be ready at 7 in the evening😉. He winks at me. What was that for?! My heart start to beat fast. I nod and leave his room.

I invited my friends Fong, Ohm and Phuak to Man's bar. They are so excited to meet Wat and also about free drinks.

Wat and I are reach the bar and looking for our friends. My friends messaged me that they were already at the bar. The bar is not so crowd but people are seated in almost all the table. There they i see my friends sitting with Boss and Man. If you start to think how they know eachother, it's simple wat, boss and man were all our seniors in college. Infront of them drinks are already served. They are waiting for us to get start. We reach them and set beside each other. It seems our friends already get along well.

After few talks and drinks, wat wants to go to washroom. So he inform me and takes his leave from us. Ten minutes later, i receive a call from my mom. So i tell my friends Guys I need to take this call. I will be back.

The bar is deafening so i go a lil far away from our table. On the way, i still in my spot. There Wat and Pam hugging eachother. I thought he was happy around me, but the truth is, he was happy because Pam was back. How fool of me?! I chuckled for my foolishness. My mom again call me. So i go out of the bar and talk to her.

When I reach our table, wat is already there. I silently sit in my seat. Wat is not drinking much. He is sipping this glass since we start. But our friends are already drunk and starts to blabber.

Okay, guys tell me about your first love. Man ask us. Omg! where is this coming? I hope my friends don't tell anything that makes me embarassed.

Ohm and Phuak start to tell their first love and how they got rejected by the girls. Thank goodness! they don't mention me. Next Fong starts his story. He recently got heart break cause his girl choose another guy over him.