"Lets go Akaza~"

So ye as you all wanted the next chapter is here! ENJOYYY (thanks for the idea i-forgot-ur-user i might js @ them in the comments<3)
__________________________________
Akaza POV:
What? Is this real or am I dreaming? I hope its not because thats what i always wanted. Happy tears starting falling from my eyes, i covered my face blushing and crying "o-oh is everything okay Akaza-dono?!" Douma was worried about me "Douma..I wa-" I got interrupted by the voice i did recognize but i couldnt see their face. They were standing in the shadow and when they came out, i saw who it was. Aka No-one-loved-uppermoon Krystal "STOP THIS SHIT!!!" "what?" Douma started with annoyed tone "DONT U DARE SPEAK LIKE THAT TO ME!!! AKAZA IS MINE! I WILL KILL YOU..YOU..WHORE!!" Douma eyes widen, i got so angry, who the fuck is she to interrupt the best day of my life? It would be fucking perfect without her "Now, now..I have seen many ladys before, but a bully like you? Never." Douma's face was serious, but i wasnt scared, it looked attractive to me now. I just put my head on his chest to unsee that little shits (krystal) face "You dont want troubles right, young lady?" Douma continiue "I dont care" in a second wisteria flowers flew and tie us. It was strange we couldt move "If you dont give me Akaza now, i will use the wiseria on you!" Krystal demanded. In 2 minutes after none of us answered, krystal said "Oh well then, bye bye !! Blood demon art, Flowe-" she was cut off when suddenly her head fell off. She didnt die but she couldnt regenerade. It was Douma. I saw the ice in her body and we werent tied up now. He threw the flowers in the lake and took me on his shoulders "Dont worry darling, lets go spmewhere no one knows about.." he started to run and i just close my eyes and lay my head on his shoulder resting before we get there. In some minutes we were in a really different place.You could see so many stars there.

(It was like this) "Its-Its beautifull Douma

(It was like this) "Its-Its beautifull Douma.." "Yeah..Just like you darling~" he came closer to me and hold both my hands and said "So? Will you be mine?" I started crying again i just couldnt hold in "Douma.." "Yes love?" "please..please will you take good care of me?" "Of course i will." "My answer is yes..I love you Douma!" I cried and hugged Douma so tight. Douma put his head on my shoulder and started crying too "I love you too Akaza" he kissed me with that words. I felt like it was only me and Douma in this world, no one could touch or interrupt us. I feel loved again. The kiss was so passionate and loving. We broke our kiss and spent some more hours walking together in the forest, holding hands, i was so happy, that all night i was smiling non stop. The sun started to rise "Well Akaza-san! The sun is rising, do you want me to bring u to ur house?" I got upset by those words and my smile left me. I dont want this to stop i want more time to spend with Douma..He smiled and looked at me holding my chin "Hey, dont get upset, do you want somewhere else?" I couldnt understand how Douma always got everything right. "U-uhm..can we go like..to your house?" I was embarassed to ask that and i dont know why "Of Course!! I would be happy if you do<3" i smiled, he held my in bride style and i buried my face in his chest "Lets go Akaza~"
_________________________________
I feel like next chapter will be smut😨 btw sorry its kinda short<3