•Cuddles•

Akaza POV:
I woke up and saw that douma wasnt there. Suddenly someone knocked on my door "Who is there?" "Its me" It was Douma "Come in" Douma came in. I felt something was wrong "Douma is everything okay? Did you do something stupid again?" He didnt answer me. After some minutes he finally spoke "Akaza-dono.. So uhm please dont be mad but..everyone knows our secret-" "THYE KNOW WHAT?!" I was furious, "Im sorry okay?! They heard us when we were making out!" "I told you to be carefull!" I was so mad i wanted to kill and vanish Douma. He is such a Dumbass. "Who exactly knows about what we did?" I tried to stay calm but i couldnt, i wanted to explode "Uhm..Daki,Gyutaro,Hantengu,Kaigaki(imagine he is not a upper 6 replacement) and Kokushibo" "EVEN KOKUSHIBO IS IN THIS?!" "Please dont be angry love! At least it was fun~" "Douma god damn it thats not what we should think about right now!" How can he be so childish and ho- i-i mean childish in this situation?! "Oh and we need to tell Muzan-sama about it but we have to be carefull to not die!~" "Shit,shit,shit GOD DAMN IT FUCK YOU DOUMA!!" "Eh?? What did i do??" "WHAT IF WE DIE NOW?!" "Akaza-dono dont be so stressed okay?~ We are the only uppermoons not getting along maybe it will be better for him??" "How can i be not angry or stressed it might be my last day alive!" I was so angry at Douma. I have never been that stressed. I guess we have to tell Master about it...
Douma POV:
"Wow Akaza-dono is so mad! I know he might miss me if i die but still why shout ouwh:(" akaza was sitting on the edje of the bed all stressed out thinking how to explain it to Master. "Maybe a hug will cheer him up? :D " i sat roght behind him with my legs crossed, took Akaza and put him on my lap, gently kissing his forehead and cheeks. After that i kissed him on the lips, he seemed to calm down a little bit, im glad! He put his head on my shoulder "Akaza-dono is so small~" he hugged my neck and i heard sobbing. Akaza started to cry. I hugged him tight "Shh~ Its okay darling im here~" i said giving him a kiss on his neck. After some time cuddling he fell asleep on me. "AWWW AKAZA-DONO IS SO CUTEEE" i was gonna explode with cuteness when someone entered the room. It was Daki. She looked at me then at Akaza and again she hold her hands on her mouth and wanted to say something when i stopped her "shh Akaza-dono is sleeping. Dont you dare tell anyone about this. Akaza-dono alredy had enough stress" I whispered and hugged him again "I wont dad~ Have fun here!" She whispered and leaved the room. I put my head on his shoulder and we both fell asleep in a sitting position, me hugging Akaza-dono from the waist and him hugging me from my neck. I dreamed abouth me and Akaza-dono making out and there was that black haired boy with us who is that? He looks identical to Akaza-dono, maybe thats him as a human! Ah more fun!~ (Douma have dirty dreams 🤭)
----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Image as Doumas Dream Yk😼😼Hey hey! I alredy have an idea for the next chapter! I have to make sure to not forget it bcs i think its really good :') So yeah enjoy this chapter for now lolz🫣