•A new Uppermoon?•

HEY Y'ALL NEW CHAPTER IS HERE!! IK HOW MUCH YOU WAITED ENJOYYYYYY!! (IM SORRY IF ITS BAD I HAD NO IDEAS WHILE WRITING)
______________________________
Its been a week since the fight of Douma with the insect pillar. Akaza havent talked much to Douma, since he tried to make as much missions as possible to please Muzan and help him find blue spider lily. As Akaza was on a mission to kill a small village he and other uppermoons got teleported in the infinity castle..
(Now before you countiniue warning that none of uppermoons died i js wanted to add this)
Akaza POV:
we were alredy bowing as Muzan-sama was early "I guess you are wondering why are you here.." he started sending shivers to our bodies "I called all of you here as we are getting a new uppermoon" Some of us, me daki and kokushibo exactly, were trembling "Meet **** new uppermoon *" This uppermoon was a female, she was pale white. She had Blue eyes with some yellow in it, she had dark blue hair and flower looking tattoos on her wrists. Her outfit was elegant. She was wearing a white/blue kimono with golden flowers on it, she was also wearing a blue kimono which was also with flowers and was matching her dress. I felt her glare on me, it felt uncomfortable. A week ago i found out im either gay or bisexual. How did i found out? I just couldnt deny that i have a crush on Douma. Im getting disgusted by myself by just thinking of that. Me, having a crush, on douma? It sounds unbelieveable, yet, its true. As Muzan sama left the castle, to my shock i wanted to talk with Douma, as the new uppermoon * stood on my way. She was scared i could see, well that understandble, im uppermoon 3 after all! "H-hey.." she was the first one to talk. Her voice was soft and not fully calm "Uh Hello?" I answered. It came out harsh but idc, when i saw her the first time she alredy disgusted me. I know i know, women should be treated right, but i broke the promise didnt I? A week ago i killed the insect pillar which was a woman for my so called crush, but i dont regret a moment of it, because I would do anything for Douma "Uhm so whats y-your name?" The girl interrupted me from my thoughts. Only thing i wanted is for this girl to go on her missions or some shit so i could talk to Douma. "oh- uhm its Akaza, nice to meet you.." she smiled and said "Hello Akaza-san! My name is Krystal. Im sure we will be good friends..Akaza-dono~" Her saying that made me disgustet. I looked at Douma with the corner of my eye to see him glaring at Krystal full of anger "hah i guess he heard what she said-" i didnt really care what was going to happen to Krystal, i hate her alredy, the only person who can call me Akaza-dono should be Douma. From her dirty tounge it came out so...wrong! Okay i guess im gay, "Uh can you please not call me Akaza-dono?-" i asked her gently sure that she will understand me, "Oh why i think you like it~ Dont worry you will get used to this sweetie i promisee!^^" she said and started to leave. She was leaving to nakime for her to teleport Krystal in her place or some, I was looking at her with my mouth open, eyes wide, and my veins popped out. God shit i wanna punch her head off. I could feel that Douma wanna do the same. I felt someones hands wrap around me. By the was how cold they were i understood it was Douma. He put his face on my neck, i looked at him, he was angry. He looked serious eyes closed sniffing in my scent (it sound wrong im sorry🤯) whixh made me blush slightly, he had his veins popped out. He was holding me so tight i couldnt move and was hardly breathing "D-Douma i cant b-breath-" Douma stopped hugging me turning me around and slaming our lips together. His lips were good as always but i started to realise..How come we kiss, hug, cuddle and even..make out..when we arent even a couple. It made me wonder if he really loves me or im his toy? He doesnt have emotions how can i know if he doesnt fake it..We stopped kissing and he looked at me with full of love in his eyes "gosh.." he hugged me, benting down a little because he was too tall, and whispered in my ear "If the new uppermoon touches you tell me. No one can touch your precious body, only me" i blushed red, i could feel his hot breathing in my ear, god why cant he be my boyfriend alredy?! I hugged him back "I promise" i whispered back and kiss his forehead as he smiled and kissed my cheek "See you around, love~" he gave me a last kiss on my other cheek and nakime teleported his out of the castle. I did the same and when i came back to my place i couldnt sleep all night (For them morning is like night, they sleep in the morning most of them) thinking of Douma. I wanted him in my bed right now, god i would let him do anything to me so he would be here. (WARNING KINKY PART WILL BE RN SKIP IT IF U WANNA(Ill warn when its the end) I felt my cock hard and twitch. I slide my hand in my boxers and started to jerk off slightly moaning and thinking how me and Douma were making out "Ahh~ Douma-.." (END OF KINKY PART) After all this i fell asleep with the sweet dreams of me with Douma, human, near a lake which had many sakura trees right next to it. We were sitting on the ground, and douma was making flower crowns. We were laughing and kissing. This is absolutly the best dream i had since ive turned into a demon.
_________________________________
1045 words! Gosh you all wanted the next part sm😨😨😨 Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this and i might be making the next chap this night but ong does any of u want smut hah? I have such a good idea for smut but idk😭😭 Anyways you alls choice Smut, Fluff or Angst? Till the next time cya!!💞💞💞