"Misbehave"

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS! Im so happy seing that people enjoy this story😭 oh and btw warning this part is SMUT+Douma will use slurs to compliment Akaza(IM SORRY) bcs ye some wanted smut so u get it🥂 ENJOY
_____________________________
Douma POV:
Now that im alone with my love i can do whatever i want! I smitched back to annoyed expression and snatched(im sorry💀) akaza from the waist (its like a hug position douma holding akaza from the waist and akaza aint holding him) he looked at me i guess he was terrified by him shaking. I always knew he could do anything i say if i will talk to him seriosly. "So Akaza, why instead of greeting me you wanted to punch my face off?"
Akaza POV:
I couldnt answer, i was sweating. I knew what will happen if i will "misbehave" "I-I.." i couldnt find anything right to say "If you cant answer that, then tell me why do you listen to kokushibo and not me hah?~" before i could answer he called out nakime who teleported us in his house so called "Eternal paradise", i thought of ways how to run away. While i was thinking i didnt notice how Douma picked me up in bridal stile and was carrying me to his bed. His cult was always full of people but now i guess he told everyone to leave or go to their rooms so we could be alone? We were now in his over decorated room and he threw me on the bed. He tried to kiss me but i refused turning my head. He looked at me confused and hold my chin "My,my Akaza-san why are u turning away from me? Dont make it harder for ur self~" he bite my neck but i held my moan, and he obviosly didnt like how im behaving right now "Akaza..What did i just say?" He didnt sound like himself, it was terrifying. I knew how much it hurts to do it fron last time and i didnt want to feel it again, as much as i wanted to make out with him. He got mad and he took off everything on me leaving only boxers. I was really embarassed of what im seeing. He bend a little but down and started to lick and play with my nipples, which i couldnt hold my moans now "S-stop Douma!!" Douma really stopped and looked at me "Oh u dont wanna do it? Okay then i will leave you like this here~" now i had to pick to stop him or use it to run away but i felt my dick veing hard right now so if i will leave it wouldnt be good for me. When he tried to stand up i hold his arm "Okay, im sorry..j-just do it fast okay?!" He just smiled and came back into the position where my legs were spread and i could feel his dick even thru his pants.
Douma POV:
"Ne Akaza-dono will like this~" i started to kiss Akaza gently for now, because after it will be really hard for him to even breath. As i kissed him i took off his boxers revealing his member. I lisked it and started to undo my belt. As my dick showed i whispered into Akazas ear "Are you ready love?" which he nodded as yes to this. But i wanted to try something new "Why dont we change positions ne akaza-dono?~" He was confused as he didnt knew any postions so I lay down "Akaza, sit." I said pointing on my member. Akazas eyes widen, because he havent done this last 2 times. He put my tip on his hole and it slowly slide down in him "GAH-" he gave out a big moan as he sat on my dick, because it was alredy really deep inside. I wanted to do it easier for Akaza and wait till he get used to my size when suddenly he alredy started to move his hips "Nehh?~ You like that dont ya darling?" I was pleased looking at moaning Akaza riding me. I hold his waist and started to make him move faster "AH DOUMA D-DONT~" i didnt listen to him. I layed him down and went with most of my speed in him. His pupils werent even showing now, as we are demons we have much more speed than normal humans, but ive never went with my real speed in akaza "AH DOUMA!~" him moaning my name was making me go even faster.
Akaza POV:
I cant see anything its all so blury. I dont feel pain anymore, its only pleasure which i want even more "D-Douma m-more!!!~ AH~" "Wow you are such a slut Akaza~" i didnt care if that was a offensive word, right now all that Douma said was only compliments to me. I know that doesnt sound like me but i was slowly loosing my voice but that pleasure, oh i would do anything to egt this every day by Douma. I slowly started to get my vision back because Douma took out his dick. I made unpleased noise which meant that i want more "Oh Akaza-dono you are such a whore for me?~" He came of to my face and stick his dick in my mouth, starting to fuck my mouth. I couldnt breath, his dick was hitting the very deep side of my throat and making me gag every time. He then cummed in my mouth which i swallowed all "Ah Akaza-dono you really like this dont you?" He made me ride him again. I cummed over 16 times(yes) and we did it for 10 rounds. Douma cummer only 5 time in me in 3 times in my mouth. At the end i couldnt move, i was all sweating cum all over my face and body while douma had cum on his chest and abs onky as he didnt suck me "I-I hope you now understand to behave~" Douma said licking my cum from his hands and standing up to clean me and himself. He showered and cleaned me up, he even cleaned the walls and bed too as cum was everywhere. He hugged me and cuddling we fell asleep together.
_________________________________
I hope y'all happy now bcs smut is here🏃🏻‍♀️💨