Loki :)

Finally winter was here, you love winter, even if it was the season you most hated and loved the most.
All your broken hearts and loving hearts started at winter.

With a smile and a hot cup of hot chocolate you went out to the rooftop of your apartment.
Snow on the rooftop, the snowflakes flying by. The cold wind meeting your face. Oh how you love the feeling.

Looking out at New York, it was beautiful, lights were on, cars passing by, snow falling from the sky which filled the hard grounds of New York.

God you love it here.
"Beautiful isn't it?" A voice says.
You smiled and looked behind you, Loki, there he was. With his gorgeous raven hair, in his armor, holding a box in his hand with a rose.

Wait. Holding a velvet box and a rose?
You set your cup down on a nearby coffee table and looked at him.

"Very beautiful Loki." You breathed out.
"But not as beautiful as the amazing woman in front of me." He chuckles taking a step toward you as you did to him.

Loki brought your hand to his lips and gave it a kiss.
"My lady." He starts.
"My king." You slightly curtsied which made a smirk crept up his face.

"Well then I guess I should finally make you my Queen." Loki slowly knelt down in front of you.
You gasped softly.
"Loki." You say his name softly.
"My Beloved Y/N..." He looks into your eyes as you looked in his.

"Will you do the honor, of ruling right beside me, of waking up next to me, being in each others arms.. Y/N, will you do the honor of being my wife, and my queen?" Loki finished with a smile.

You nodded with a smile as he stood up still looking at one another.
"Yes, I do Loki, I will do you the honor of being your wife and your queen." You say.

Loki slipped the ring on your finger and pulled you to him with a kiss.
Pulling away, you looked at him with a smile.

"I love you Y/N.."
Loki says.
"I love you Loki."
You say.

Your eyes then fluttered open, suddenly you were back in your bedroom.
With a gasp you sat up straight, looking at your hands. No ring.

Oh my God, thank God. It was a dream!
You looked at the time, 2:34 am.
Feeling like you couldn't sleep any more you got up and went out of bed to take a shower.
Afterwards you got changed and went down to the kitchen.

It was still dark outside but you didn't mind.
That was quite a very weird dream, Loki, getting you to marry him. What was he thinking, what were you thinking? What were you dreaming?

Going out onto the rooftop it was silent, until the wind gushed pass.
You admired the city, you loved how it lit up when it was dark.

"What are you doing up here in this hour?" Loki suddenly says interrupting your thoughts.
"Loki!" You turned around.
"Yes?"
"Sorry nothing, you just startled me." You laugh.

He raises an eyebrow.
"I've got alot on my mind." You murmured.
Loki chuckles.
"That is perfectly fine Lady Y/N." He says sitting down on the couch.

"I shall ask again, what are you doing up here in this hour Lady Y/N?" Loki says softly.
"I woke up from a dream and I couldn't sleep no longer so I came up here." You replied.
"Ah, and what kind of dream is it?" He smirked mischievously, though you didn't quite catch his expression as you still looked beyond the city.

You gulped.
"Well I was on the rooftop..." You started.
"Go on." Loki says with a smile.
Oh if only you knew.
"It was morning and there was.. snow on the rooftop." You continued.
"Mhm."
"And then I woke up." You end quite fast, not saying anything about Loki.

"Is that so my dear?" You felt Loki behind you.
His hand soon trailing up your arm.
"Yes." You stuttered out.
"Are you sure?" He whispered in your ear.
"Yes Loki." You say softly.

Suddenly both of his arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you to him tightly.
Loki laughs.
"What is it Loki?"
"You forgot to mention where I knelt down and asked you to marry me." He confessed.

Your mouth agape.
"What-"
"And the part where we kiss, don't forget that too much love." He finishes.
"What? I don't- how? Loki?"
Loki chuckles.
"I can control your dreams darling, and I can see what you're thinking in that lovely mind of yours."
He says.

Oh shit.
All you thought of the whole time without even knowing it was just kissing him, oh shit. Mother of God. You didn't know what to do, but there was nothing for you to do since Loki spun you around to face him.

His hand cupping your cheek as he kissed you. Both of your mouths in sync, his tongue slipping through your parted lips. Pinning your tongue down.
You moaned as Loki found your ass and grasped it tightly.

Your hand finding his raven locks, tugging on it ever so lightly.
He growls, biting your bottom lip as you wrapped your other hand, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

Pulling away, breathless you looked at Loki's eyes as he looked at yours.
"Oh pet, you didn't know what you got yourself into." Loki says in a velvety tone.
You quirked up an eyebrow.
"And that is?"
"Is that you're mine now." He says pulling you into another deep kiss.