3

Loki :)

Y/F/N - Your Father's Name

You were trying to fall asleep but you couldn't, thoughts overrun your mind but soon it was all distrupted by a clank on your window.
You thought of it as nothing and continued with your thoughts until that sound came again.

With a sigh you got off your bed and walked over to the window. You opened the window and there was nothing, you were about to close it when you heard a voice call your name.

"Y/N!" Loki shouts.
"Loki?" You whispered.
"Hello my love." He chuckles as you laughed.
"What are you doing? If my father sees you he'll have your head!" You asked him.
"Come on down!" Loki says.
"What? No!"
"Please my love. I'm willing to get up there."
"Okay fine, as you wish my prince." You said.

That, is the reason you love him. No matter what he'll always be there, and so are you. You're willing to risk anything for him, and he's willing to risk anything for you.
"Loki!" You ran up to him, Loki catching you and twirled you around as you kissed him.

"I missed you." You say as he kissed you.
"That's why I came, because I missed you."
Loki kisses your hand.
"Never enough with that silver tongue of yours hmm?" You smirk, he winked.
"Let's go for a walk shall we?" He let you link your arm with his.
"Anything and everything for my prince."
"And anything and everything for my princess." Loki says.

Yours and his family are rivals, well your dad's are. Both of your mother's were the best of friends. Unfortunately, your father doesn't welcome Loki as he is the son of Laufey, to make the situation worse Odin took him in. But you didn't care, you love him either way.

"I hate that our fathers are rivals, why can't they just get along-"
"Correction, Odin and your father. Frigga and Thor is the only one I will call my family."
"Forgive me my love Odin and my father." You kissed him as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you, you know that right?" Loki then asks you.
"Yes I do, and I love you as well. I love you more." You smiled.
Loki laughs.
"Good."

Both of you then continued walking until you reached a lake.
"Y/N?"
"Yes my prince?"
You looked at him as he looked at you.

"Ever since we first met I knew what you meant to me, what you are to me, and that I love you." Loki says as he slowly knelt down on one knee.
You gasp.
"Oh Loki.."
"What I mean is, that you are worth everything, and that you my love is a Queen to me and my heart." He smiles, tearing up like you are.

"Will you do the honour of being my side, ruling by my side as my wife and as my Queen?" Loki asks conjuring a velvet box, then opening it revealing a ring.
A tear rolled down your cheek.
"Will you, Y/N be there for me as I will be there for you?"

"Yes, I will do the honour of being your wife Loki." You smiled through your tears as he did, he took your hand giving it a kiss then slipping the ring in your hand. Giving it a kiss once more.
Standing up he pulled you into his arms and kissed you, you kissed him back.

Both pulling away breathless you smiled.
"God I love you." You hugged him tightly, letting out a shaky breath.
"I will always love you." He says.

"Wait a minute, you said Queen.. does that mean- Loki! You're going to be king." You exclaimed, he laughs while nodding.
"Yes I am my love."
"Oh my God, that's amazing Loki! I'm proud of you! How?" You kissed him again.
"Odin is stepping down, Thor refuses the throne so he gave it to me."

"That's amazing Loki, you finally get to rule."
"With you by my side of course." Loki adds.
You chuckled, him kissing you again.

"You better get back, it's almost sunrise." Loki says, you didn't realise how fast the night went.
"What do I tell my father?"
"Tell him that you're getting married with me." Loki grinned.
"I wonder how he'll take it though." You doubt.
"We'll hope it's good."
"What if he doesn't give us our blessing?" You raised an eyebrow.
"That is okay my love, because even if he doesn't he already gave me the blessing." Loki replies.