𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡5. 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑡

*𝒦nock knock* is what I heard and inmidietly fell down from the bed , " ugh whoever this was , their gonna pay big ", i then went towards the door to be revealed with kaidou and nendo " how do you guys know where I live!?! And also come close", i said to them , they both came closer and you smacked them on their necks. " Ow l/n what gives?!" " Yea! , I already have a wound there !!" I chuckled before asking them why they was here , then then responded with a " we wanted you to come with us to the amusement park " , at first i rejected the offer but they kept on going and going so i finally said yes and they left my house smirking at each other. " Good grief , what have i gotten myself into, and why do i sound like pinky pie 😨" i said covering my mouth in utter shock.

-----------------------

I started to get extremely hungry and my dad wasn't back from what he had done so i wore my pj's and wore my bonet, and went to the nearest convenience store to buy some instant ramen, coffee jelly and a monster, after i purchased everything i left to my house heading towards my bedroom, i cooked the instant ramen and plopped on the couch watching some anime (michiko to hatching or ur fav anime).

It was now 4 and i started to dress up , "not to bad " i thought to myself before applying some lip gloss and wearing my normal trainers .

Reference:

Your braids ( but with your fav color)

------

I heard a knock just in time and opened the door,to my surprisment saiki and teruhashi were here as well , i mentally hated myself for agreeing and roled my eyes when I saw terubulshi holding hands with saiki , " let's just get this over with" i said before walking past them and heading towards the amusement park , "l/n don't go to fast we can't catch up" said kaidou , i giggled and stopped then when he was nearby my side i squeezed his cheeks " i know that kaidou i just don't want us to be near those , if you weren't so cute i would have punched you ...." He then blushed profusely and looked away , you smirked and carefully rubbed his blue colored hair.

Saiki'os pov :

I was very agreviated as this bi was hugging me after the thing she thought about l/n today but i kept my cool as if i had to not i would have made her cry , and i wouldn't like them to think bad of me.

I saw l/n with kaidou and something in me felt disturbed, why was she petting him and touching his cheeks , he isn't that cute anyways , I'm not jelous it's just that he doesn't deserve to be told that...what am I even thinking... Damn you teruhasi for making me think like you .

They now reached their destination and both you and kaidou stopped holding hands . " Hey guys i have an idea,why don't we split up in partners and go to different places!" Thought teruhashi , you then shrugged and asked who wanted to go with you , but to your avail no answer was given to you so you decided to go on your own. " Aight then goodbye folks " you said rolling your eyes and heading towards the cotton candy stand , there was no line so you was happy, " one cotton candy sir!" You said , he smiled and handed you the candy , you then needed to pay so you looked for your wallet, you then realized that you forgot it at home along with more stuff " UHM i would like to reject this since i have no money with me sir" you said and bowed slightly feeling embarrassed.

You then sighed frustratedly and decided to go home " i should have never came to this rubish" you then started walking out , you then felt something tug at your wrist and you let go " please don't ever touch my hand" you then looked and it was saiki , " what do you want" you said rolling your eyes but he just gripped your hands again leading you towards the ferris wheel which surprisingly had no line just like the cotton candy stand.

"Stop " you said to him "y/n just come with me the view is beautiful today."
He said through your head , you roled your eyes and got in the ride , he then sat next to you , you looked outside and scoffed because he was right z the view was mesmerizing
"I told you it was beautiful, but you're stubborn" he said looking directly at you , you were shocked but not much since it wasn't the first time he talked to you without it being through your head .
_________

The ride was not over and you both got out , none dared to utter a word , you then thought of something that would maybe make him hate s you s it more , and looked at him closely, he stopped in his tracks and looked at you raising his brows , you chuckled and mouthed a thank you before leaning in and kissing his cheeks, you ran away and slightly screamed a bye saiki me boy-o !" Before disappearing from his view , saiki wouldn't admit it but he would have wished that the kiss was on his lips. But that's something he would only know.

------------

Whew this chapter was tease 😨
Anyways remember to vote  comment andddd add to your reading list if you like bahshabdnsb , drink water, EAT WELL, you're beautiful the way you are and take care of yourself!!!

Adora signing out ~