𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 2 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙.

"𝑓/𝑛 go wash them dishes , before i bring out my chancla" said my dad shouting from his room. " Okay dad just a second, i just gotta take this pic real quick, the sun today he hitting well on my skinn" i said back trying to adjust the camera on my face , "and DD...there !" I then put a filter on and then set the timer,i then made a pose and waited for it to snap.

Reference:

Y/n_.yourbae ☑️

"The sun today be hitting hard , i look amazing idc what u say✨😗🤌🏿"

❤️Liked by : coffee_k & others

ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs:

Yourslxt_.12
Looking hot as always

𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑦
«𝘖𝘩 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭"

coffee_.K
Good grief. Your everwhere.

𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑦:
« 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑜𝑜»

<><><><><><><><><۞><><><><><><><

"And done!" You said removing your gloves and setting them on the counter before going to the living room, you then saw your father with some letters in his hand and after a while he started jumping at a certain letter.

"Dad what's wrong?" You asked approaching your dad with caution, " my girl , you're going to school next week to pk !" He said smiling looking at you ,  you then shrugged as you didn't know...a certain pinkette would be attending the school.

You then went to your bedroom and did your f/c braids on your head while playing the song" Static ". You were humming to the song when you saw your phone lit up . * Hotcakes just sent a message*.

Time passed and you were watching tv, you suddenly hear a knock on the door but this time it was your dad who opened it. " Oh..hello saikis  what's the problem ..heh?" Your father said scratching the back of his neck, "oh well we just wanted to talk with l/n about what school she would be attending!" The mother of saiki asked , " well... Come in so i can explain every detail" your father said squealing jumping happily, "dad , is it really necessary?" But he then gave you a deathstare and you rememberd his chancla so you respectfully bowed and  exited to your room... again.

Saikis pov :

I was watching a series that i enjoyed a lot when I both my parental figures dressing up , i used telepathy to listen to my mother's thoughts and i have never been more disappointed in my life " her father is kinda hot tho... I wonder if he's single.. but then again my husband is way hotter... What's happening to me... anyways no i have to get the father to make her daughter attend my dear ku's school so they can be both bestiess

" good grief , from where did i get this parents " i thought while shoving a big spoon of coffee jelly on my mouth.

End of pov .

-----------------------------------------------------------

𝑌𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑟𝑒!
ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢʀɪᴇғ!...

𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥

ᶠⁱⁿ