Prologue: Hope's peak, here we come

Start from the beginning

"Why yes, in fact they were in here too, however the two had already left before you woke up" she responded. A look of disappointment had formed on my face. "Oh" is all I could say

"And you?" she said with her hand out

"Huh?" I responded in confusion, "and me?"

"You asked for my name and I told you." she responded "so what's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Sanro, Sanro Renroji, but you can call me San for short" I introduced myself.

"Oh you too?" Seara said to me, "well then I'll switch between both names then"

"Wait, me too? Is someone else named Sanro or...?"

"Oh, another student has "San" as their nickname but not the same name as you."

"I see" I responded back

"By the way, I know you didn't asked... or maybe you did asked, but you were out for a few hours" Seara explained.

"Really? It felt like...forever" I responded with a sense of shock.

"But you're lucky, you weren't in a deep sleep" she smiled "Now, if you're feeling better, we should get going."

"Get going? To where?" I asked

"Well the announcement came on saying that when we are all ready, we gotta head to the conference room" she answered.

"Oh, well let's get going then" I quickly spat out while putting my hand out. She grabbed my hand and helped me get up. She brushed me off, grabbed my hand again and led me to the supposed conference room.

"Are you gonna be okay?" She questioned

"Yeah...why?" I asked

"Just in case, the other students will be in here as well." she answered

"Oh, yeah I'll be fine." I said quickly

"Okay" she then turned to opened the door.

The moment I walked in, I saw 14 other kids looking at me and Seara.

"Uh...Hi" I said nervously while doing a little wave. I wasn't expecting a response, but a little pink haired girl waved back and said "hi" back.

I looked around and took notice of the room.

"For a conference room, there's no table or chairs, just a big screen." I thought to myself

"Just stand wherever you want" Seara had leaned over and whispered to my ear.

"Thanks but I think I'll be standing with you, since you're the only person I kinda know at the moment" I responded. I looked around to see the other students and there they were. I saw both girls from earlier, the blonde girl and the ruby-haired girl. I turned to my left and saw a very faint color-haired boy staring at me before quickly looking away and blushing to himself.

"huh?" I whispered to myself before turning my head to the right side of the room. This student really caught my attention, from a back view. They almost looked like... me. I was gonna ask them, but the lights in the room were lowered and the screen turned on. There was static for a few seconds until we heard a voice

"Puhuhu" , a bear with one side that's white and the other side black, appeared on screen. "Well well well, welcome students!"

We all looked at the screen in confusion.

"Oh don't look at me like that" the bear said, which shocked us thinking he saw us. The screen turned off and the ground in front of the room opened up, which had the bear pop out from.